Friday evening, As JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino celebrated their 17th anniversary, General Manager Michael Gaughan Jr. made an exciting announcement regarding the food and beverage program at the property by introducing the addition of Hawthorn Grill (Photo credit: Edison Graff / Stardust Fallout).
Opening this winter, Hawthorn Grill at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa boasts a menu featuring a perfect balance of crave-worthy steakhouse fare and American classics, alongside an extensive wine and cocktail program. Sure to be Summerlin’s newest hotspot, Hawthorn Grill features a rich bar area, perfect for an after-work or pre-dinner drink; a large, yet cozy dining room easily accommodating a large family dinner or a romantic date; and an expansive outdoor patio with a vibrant waterfall surrounded by lush foliage. The restaurant will be open daily for breakfast, including a signature breakfast buffet, dinner and bar hours.
Chef Joseph Swan, formerly of the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, will oversee the kitchen as executive room chef, Christian Umlauf will serve as general manager having also come from The Strip at db Brasserie, and JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa’s Executive Pastry Chef Jeremy Choo will oversee the sweet side of Hawthorn Grill. The team at Blau + Associates, a group that has taken west side dining to a new level, served as consultants on the project.
- Bruce Knapik, executive resort chef, Rampart Casino and JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Joseph Swan, executive room chef Hawthorn Grill
- Michael Gaughan Jr., general manager Rampart Casino and JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Jeremy Choo, executive pastry chef JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Christian Umlauf, general manager Hawthorn Grill