The LINQ Promenade – Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district at the center of the Las Vegas Strip – prepares to celebrate the holiday season with the kickoff of Winter PARQ (Photo: © Chase Stevens/ Kabik Photo Group / www.KabikPhotoGroup.com).
Guests can join in the festivities that include a tree lighting celebration, nightly snowfall with live entertainment, a pre-Thanksgiving pub crawl and a new light show.
Decked out in holiday décor, the promenade will transform into a winter wonderland that begins with a holiday tree lighting celebration on Saturday, Nov. 19. A 35-foot tree will be adorned with lights and ornaments atop The LINQ Promenade Fountain Stage. Flamingo Las Vegas headliners Donny and Marie Osmond will take the stage to perform holiday classics before flipping the switch to light the tree at 6 p.m. Winter PARQ debuts on Friday, Nov. 25 with a brand new holiday show that will take place nightly through Friday, Dec. 30. Live entertainment begins at 6 p.m. each night and features holiday performers delighting guests through 10 p.m. Snow will fall nightly across the promenade, every 30 minutes from 5 p.m. to midnight.
Royal Pub Crawl – Thanksgiving Eve
It is the biggest drinking night of the year, and The LINQ Promenade is hosting a Royal Pub Crawl from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. AmeriCAN Beer & Cocktails, Brooklyn Bowl, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza, Off the Strip Bistro & Bar, O’Sheas, Titled Kilt Pub & Eatery and the High Roller are all included in this year’s pub crawl. For $40, guests will receive four alcoholic drinks and a standard ticket to ride the High Roller observation wheel during the event. Tickets for the pub crawl are available for purchase beginning Monday, Nov. 7 by downloading the app – Royal Crawl, which is available for iOS and Android phones.
Lights at The LINQ, a New Free Outdoor Light-and-Music Show
Beginning Nov. 1, The LINQ Promenade will be the site of Las Vegas’ newest free outdoor show when “Lights at The LINQ” debuts. This dazzling light show set to four different popular songs incorporates the High Roller observation wheel, the Cake Topper above Sprinkles Cupcakes and The LINQ Fountains. Comprising more than 2,000 individual, energy-efficient LED lights syncopated to music, the show features countless combinations of changing colors and varying intensities to create a uniquely dynamic visual experience. “Lights at The LINQ” was created for visitors walking the promenade with show times at 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.; one song plays during each show time. Beginning Nov. 20, a 5:30 p.m. show will be added and a holiday song will join the playlist.
Veterans Day Specials
The following discounts are available for active military members and veterans on Friday, Nov. 11, with a valid ID.
- High Roller: Active and retired military receive a free standard ticket to ride the High Roller.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: Receive 20 percent off on Veterans Day. Military members also receive 20 percent off every Monday.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Veterans can buy one cupcake and get one free.
- VR Adventures: Veterans receive $2 off any experience.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: All military members receive 30 percent off on Veterans Day. A 10 percent discount is available every day for active military and veterans.
- Starbucks: Veterans receive a free tall brewed coffee.
- AmeriCAN Beer & Cocktails: All military receive 30 percent off on Veterans Day and 10 percent off every day of the year.
Black Friday Deals
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop: Spend $60 and receive one bag of milk chocolate caramel minis. Valid while supplies last, one bag per transaction, per guest.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Indulge in a black velvet cupcake on Black Friday.
Holiday Deals & Menus
- Yard House: From now through Jan. 1, 2017, guests can purchase $50 gift cards and receive a $10 dollar bonus card. Guests can also enjoy holiday classics: lobster mac n cheese, crab scampi pasta and parmesan crusted pork loin, along with festive cocktails like the boulevardier on holiday and the salted caramel mule.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: Guests can dine on a special Thanksgiving Day prix fixe menu that includes roasted butternut squash soup, turkey pot pie and flan for just $25.
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar combines dining and a dynamic bar to create a high-energy fiesta at The LINQ Promenade. Enjoy Latin beats, handcrafted cocktails and beer specials every Friday and Saturday night beginning at 9 p.m. for Latin night. Guests can also sing along to their favorite songs on Sunday nights with karaoke starting at 9 p.m.
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Take 50 percent off appetizers and cocktails at Brooklyn Bowl during Happy Hour (5 to 7 p.m.) and Reverse Happy Hour (midnight to close). For details on upcoming concerts, please visit brooklynbowl.com/las-vegas.
AmeriCAN Beer & Cocktails:
One of the latest additions to Las Vegas’ bustling LINQ Promenade, ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails focuses on the wide variety of American canned beers. The bar seeks to offer a different beer from each of the 50 U.S. states, inciting their guests to explore the menu and try a diverse assortment of brews. On Saturday, Nov. 12 at 5 p.m., patrons can watch UFC 205 – Alvarez vs. McGregor. Tickets are on sale now with $20 for general admission and $50 for guaranteed seating. To purchase tickets, please visit events.americanbeerbar.com.