Fremont Street Experience will host Opportunity Village’s 12th Annual Las Vegas Great Santa Run on Saturday, December 3. After the event, Fremont Street Experience encourages all participants to fly on SlotZilla.
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fremont Street Experience will be donating 100% of SlotZilla revenue to the organization. Flight times can be purchased at the SlotZilla box office or can be booked in advance online at www.vegasexperience.com.
The Las Vegas Great Santa Run festivities kick-off at 8 a.m. with pre-race entertainment and appearances from the Australian vocal group “Human Nature,” members of the “Chippendales,” a performance from Lorena Peril of “Fantasy” and additional special guests. More than 10,000 Santas will then swarm the streets of Downtown Las Vegas as the 5K race starts at 10 a.m.
“Opportunity Village makes a significant difference in our community by helping improve the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families,” said Patrick Hughes, CEO and president of Fremont Street Experience. “We are excited to host their annual Las Vegas Great Santa Run again on Saturday, December 3 and help raise funds during our SlotZilla charity challenge after the race from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.”
- The SlotZilla ticketing, will call and check-in office is located next to the SlotZilla takeoff tower on Fremont Street between 4th Street and Las Vegas Boulevard. Parking is available at Fremont Street Experience parking garage with entrance off 4th Street just north of Carson.
- Zipline – Flyers take off from the lower tier of the tower, 77 feet high and zip in a traditional seated-harness position on an 850-foot flight – half the length of Fremont Street Experience – to a mid-point landing platform located between 3rd Street and Casino Center. Flights on the Zipline are $20.
- Zoomline – Flyers launch from 114 feet high and zoom in a horizontal “superman” position going 35 mph 1,750 feet across the entire length of Fremont Street Experience, and land on a platform atop a newly built Main Street Stage. Flights on the Zoomline are $40.
- Children under 13 in age must be accompanied by a flyer age 13 or over.
- Flyers must weigh between 50-300 lbs. for Zipline and 60-300 lbs. for Zoomline, with a maximum 6’8” height for lower Zipline but no height limit on upper Zoomline.
- Flyers cannot be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Flyers should not ride if they have health concerns, neck/shoulder problems, are pregnant, have heart trouble, problems with balance, or seizure disorders.