Locals and visitors alike can welcome 2017 with style at Fashion Show’s strip-side Plaza with patio seating, food and drink specials and the perfect vantage point to take in the massive midnight firework show planned for Las Vegas Boulevard.
The Plaza, a dining hot spot that features over a dozen different restaurants, will offer holiday menus and ticketed parties including:
Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Maggiano’s will host a patio party featuring unlimited Italian favorites with passed hors d’oeuvres and desserts, beer and wine with a champagne toast at midnight
- Price: $150 per person
- Hours: Starting at 9 p.m.
- El Segundo will help guests say goodbye to 2016 with a special four-course pre-fix menu, unlimited bar packages and a live DJ.
- Price: $45 for pre-fix menu, $45 for unlimited bar package or $80 for both food and beverage package.
- Hours: 5 p.m. – midnight.
- Kona Grill will offer couples the perfect meal for two that includes three delectable courses ranging from sashimi flights to filet medallions.
- Price: $70 per couple with wine pairing add-ons.
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. available December 29 – January 2
PARKING – Guests with reservations at any of the property’s restaurants will receive free valet parking allowing for an easy and hassle free experience. Lyft will also be operating a designated pick up and drop off location in the upper parking section in front of Macy’s Men’s.