This New Year’s Day, six bars will compete to find the best rendition of the proverbial “hair of the dog” in The LINQ Promenade’s first-ever National Hangover Day Cocktail Competition. Murray: Celebrity Magician, currently appearing at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, will emcee the event.
To be held Sunday, Jan. 1, from 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., the event will pit imaginative bartenders and mixologists from The LINQ Promenade’s bars against one another before a panel of three expert judges.
First, second and third-place winners will receive a pair of show tickets to “Absinthe,” “Penn & Teller” and “Mat Franco,” respectively. The first-prize concoction will be available to the public at the winning bar throughout the day.
The LINQ Promenade Bars:
- The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza
- Jim Begley - freelance food writer for Las Vegas Weekly
- Scott Harris - freelance food and beverage writer for Luxury Las Vegas and The Daily Meal
- Rob Kachelriess - Thrillist contributor
Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017
2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The LINQ Promenade Fountain Stage
3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Murray SawChuck stars in MURRAY ‘Celebrity Magician’ with sleight-of-hand artist Douglas “Lefty” Leferovich and dancer April Leopardi Anneberg at Sin City Theatre at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. You’ve seen Murray on America’s Got Talent, Pawn Stars, Extreme Escapes, Don’t Blink, Brain Games and Masters of Illusion and now you can see him perform live. Buy your tickets now! Visit Murray’s Website or follow him on Facebook and Twitter.