d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino kicks off the new year with the return of the annual mussel festival (Pictured: Mussel & Spicy Italian Sausage – Photo credit: Jerry Bacon).
Executive Chef Martin Garcia has prepared five different interpretations centered around fresh mussel for a limited time only menu from Jan. 9 through Feb. 5.
The menu includes:
- Italian mussels & pasta- mussels, garlic, crushed San Marzano Tomatoes, fresh basil, white wine, Calabria Hot Peppers, linguine pasta, extra virgin olive oil, anchovy bread crumb. ($17)
- Neapolitan style mussels- mussels, garlic, onion, celery, Trebbiano Wine, fresh lemon juice, red pepper, flakes, fresh roma tomato, oregano, garlic crostini. ($13)
- Mussel & spicy Italian sausage- mussels, garlic spicy sausage fennel, white wine-tomato broth, sambuca romano, toasted ciabatta bread. ($14)
- Mussels & saffron- mussels, garlic, shallots, white wine, saffron cream broth, fresh Italian herbs, toasted focaccia bread. ($16)
- Baked stuffed mussels- mussels stuffed with onion, anchovy, capers, parmesan cheese, chili flakes, panko bread crumb, lemon juice, and parsley. ($12)
d.vino is open Sunday through Thursday 4-10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4-11 p.m for an all day happy hour. Reservations can be made by calling 702.730.7966 or visiting dvinolv.com. Follow d.vino on Twitter at @dvinoLV and Facebook at facebook.com/dvinoLV.