Touchdown at Treasure Island for the big game with a delicious buffet, bottomless drinks, prizes and giveaways at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Sunday Feb. 5.
Gilley’s Big Game Party
The only real honkytonk on the Las Vegas Strip is cooking up an all-you-can-eat-and-drink big game buffet, with barbeque and football favorites for only $150.
Big Game Buffet:
- Gilley’s BBQ Pulled Pork & Cheeseburger Sliders
- Pretzel Bites
- Gilley’s Chili & New Mexico Style Turkey Green Chili Cart
- Fresh Vegetable Platter
- Hot Dogs
- Assorted Desserts
- Chicken Taquitos with Creamy Homemade Salsa
- House Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Build Your Own Texas Nacho Bar
- Build Your Own Spicy Cheddar Tater Tot Bar
- All Draft Beers
- Gilley’s Premium Cocktails
Guests will also enjoy prizes and giveaways. The party begins at 12 p.m. when doors open and the big game kicks off at 3:30 p.m.
Price is all-inclusive and per person. Guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID. An admission fee is not required to view the big game. For more information, visit www.treasureisland.com.