What better way is there to kick off 2017 than with more flavor? Merging its chefs’ creativity with the high-quality cuisine for which it is renowned, BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) is bringing new seasonal flavors to its guests with “Flavorful Features,” available daily on the dinner menu now through Feb. 28.
Guests can enjoy the following delightful dishes on the “Flavorful Features” menu:
- Burrata & Prosciutto Bruschetta — Red peppers, mayonnaise, sea salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley ($11.95)
- Chicken Saltimbocca Risotto — Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto ($16.95)
- Sea Scallops & Ratatouille Risotto— Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano ($21.95)
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Broiled Maine Lobster Tail—Orzo, farro, zucchini, red peppers, asparagus, and lemon butter sauce ($25.95)
- Butterscotch Budino —Italian for “pudding,” this dish features Marcona almonds, caramel, and vanilla whipped cream ($3.95)
To complement these Italian dishes, BRIO recommends the following wine pairings: Sketchbook Pinot Noir and Benzinger Family Wintery Chardonnay available for $9.95 per glass.
“Variety provides the flavor of life,” said BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters. “At BRIO, we are happy to present our limited time ‘Flavorful Features,’ and give our guests the opportunity to enjoy even more unique dishes that offer a special culinary twist.”
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com. Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow us on Facebook and Twitter.