Herringbone, the acclaimed California inspired ocean-to-table concept located at AAA Five Diamond ARIA Resort and Casino, is inviting Las Vegas lovers to indulge this Valentine’s Day 2017.
Featuring four courses, diners can enjoy Executive Chef Geno Bernardo’s $160 prix-fixe menu showcasing the restaurant’s signature “Fish Meats Field” culinary philosophy. Featuring pristine seafood such as Whole Grilled Branzino and Chilean Seabass and prime meats such as Dry Aged Bone-In Ribeye and Lamb Chops, Chef Bernardo is reeling in the flavors that everyone can love this Valentine’s Day.
Offering the perfect balance of relaxation, refinement, and romance, Herringbone will be serving their Valentine’s Day Menu from February 10th until February 14th. Reservations can be made in advance by visiting: http://herringboneeats.com/las-vegas/.
WHEN: February 10th – February 14th, 2017
- Yukon Gold Potato Bisque, Crème Fraiche, Caviar
First Course (to share):
- Salt & Brine*, Oyster, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Maine Lobster, King Crab
- Black Truffle Risotto, Shaved Parmesan, Chives
Third Course (choice of):
- Whole Grilled Branzino, Salsa Verde, Shaved Fennel Salad
- Chilean Seabass, Orange Miso, Daikon Kimchee
- Dry Aged Bone-In Ribeye, au Poivre, Red Watercress Salad
- Lamb Chops, Tzatziki, English Cucumber Salad
Dessert (to share):
- Chocolate Inspiration
PRICE: $160 per person
WHERE: Herringbone Las Vegas inside the ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89158