The LINQ Promenade - Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district - will bring the luck o’ the Irish to visitors with the annual O’Sheas BLOQ Party—an exciting St. Patrick’s Day celebration—on Friday, March 17 (Pictured: “Leprechaun” Brian Thomas at previous year’s event – Photo © Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
In addition, large-screen TVs stationed on the Fountain Stage will broadcast college basketball championship games that day.
Kicking off with a lively St. Paddy’s Day parade, the day will include drink specials, leprechauns, live bands and more—all conveniently located at the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
The O’Sheas BLOQ Party celebration begins at 12 p.m. with a parade along The LINQ Promenade, complete with bagpipers, leprechauns, stilt walkers and other festive characters. The BLOQ Party will continue along The LINQ Promenade until 10 p.m., featuring giveaways, games of corn hole and various surprise pop-up performers and dancers. Beer trucks and portable bars will ensure revelers enjoy a continuous supply of foamy brews. Inside O’Sheas Casino, partygoers will be treated to drink specials and live music from The Blackjacks, Silversage, Darbi O’Gill and more till 3 a.m.
Photo opportunities for promenade guests will be available when the High Roller observation wheel, Vortex at The LINQ Hotel & Casino and The LINQ fountains all turn green for St. Patrick’s Day.
Exclusive St. Paddy’s Day offerings at The LINQ Promenade include:
- O’Sheas: $8 Jameson shots; 16-ounce aluminum Coors Light, Miller Lite, Blue Moon for $6; 16-ounce draft Coors Light/Miller Lite, Blue Moon for $6; 16-ounce draft Guinness for $6; 24-ounce draft Guinness for $8; Irish Car Bombs for $10; Absolut and Red Bull for $13.
- Sky Shop: Buy two T-shirts, get 20 percent off entire Sky Shop purchase (T-shirts must be regular price, excluding sales and other promotions; offer not valid in other Caesars Entertainment stores)
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: $8 St. Paddy’s Burrito (choice of chicken or steak); $6 16-ounce green beer on draft; $8 Jameson shots. Flour & Barley Brick Oven Pizza: “Luck of the Irish” Pizza with pesto cream sauce, corned beef, Brussels sprouts, sausage and potatoes for $17.50; available March 17-19.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar: Special menu item: Short Rib Shepherd’s Stew.
- Haute Doggery: Luck of the Irish Dog with a char-grilled frank, corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and mustard for $7.99; available March 17-19.
- Off The Strip Bistro + Bar: Drink offerings include $8 Jameson, Jägermeister, Fireball shots; $6 green beer drafts (PBR); $12 Absolut Lime Mule. Specialty menu items: Corned Beef and Cabbage Platter for $25; Irish Nachos (waffle fries, shredded corned beef, Irish cheddar cheese sauce, bacon rashers, green onions) for $15; Reuben Sandwich (corned beef, butter toasted stout beer bread, sauerkraut, Irish cheddar, Russian dressing, house-made chips) for $15.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Sprinkles’ Irish Chocolate cupcake—better than a pot o’ gold—made de with Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with a Bailey’s Irish cream cheese frosting and Sprinkles’ green shamrock.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: $8 Jameson shots, $8 green beer (16oz), $10 Guinness Beer. Specialty menu offerings include corned beef hash & eggs, corned beef sandwich as well as corn beef & cabbage.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue: Drink offerings include Left Hand Milk Stout for $7; Kentucky Berry Bomb made with Bourbon, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Left Hand Milk Stout for $9. Specialty menu item: Brisket melt with fries for $15.95.