Chef Emeril Lagasse’s Las Vegas chefs are joining forces and creating a unique collaborative dinner series called “Tour de Emeril.” Kicking off March 31 at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, this series celebrates the strengths and talents of Chef Emeril’s four Las Vegas restaurants and their respective chefs de cuisine.
Pictured: Chef James Richards from Table 10; Chef Sean Roe, culinary director of Emeril Lagasse’s four Las Vegas restaurants; Chef Jean Paul Labadie from Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House; Chef Scott Pajak from Lagasse’s Stadium; and Chef Ronnie Rainwater from Delmonico Steakhouse – Photo credit: Chris DeVargas
At each of the one-time-only dinners, Chefs Ronnie Rainwater (Delmonico Steakhouse), Jean Paul Labadie (Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House), Scott Pajak (Lagasse’s Stadium) and James Richards (Table 10) will collaborate on a menu that celebrates their visions and inspirations, as well as those of Chef Emeril.
The dates and locations for the series are:
- Friday, March 31 – Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
- Friday, June 23 – Lagasse’s Stadium
- Friday, Sept. 8 – Delmonico Steakhouse
- Friday, Dec. 8 – Table 10
The inaugural dinner starts with a cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m. featuring the Razz-Matazz, one of Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House’s newest cocktails made with Botanist gin, Marie Brizard raspberry, lime juice, Wilks & Wilson Millicent lime mint syrup, fresh raspberries and mint. Dinner will start at 7 p.m., and the complete springtime-themed menu, featuring wine pairings by Huneeus wines, includes:
- Chilled white asparagus bisque with Alaskan king crab, sorrell and shaved spring vegetables
- Prepared by Chef James Richards, chef de cuisine at Table 10
- Wine Pairing: Illumination Sauvignon Blanc by Quintessa
- Roasted wild striped bass, beluga lentil puree and spring onion with Meyer lemon
- Prepared by Chef Scott Pajak, chef de cuisine at Lagasse’s Stadium
- Wine Pairing: Flowers Chardonnay Sonoma Coast
- Rabbit “Porchetta” with thumbelina carrots, English peas, morel mushrooms and salsa verde
- Prepared by Chef Ronnie Rainwater, chef de cuisine at Delmonico Steakhouse
- Wine Pairing: Flowers Sea View Ridge Pinot Noir
- Grilled Colorado lamb chop, stuffed shank and housemade sausage with fava bean puree and Drunken Goat cheese tater tots
- Prepared by Jean Paul Labadie, chef de cuisine at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
- Wine Pairing: Faust Cabernet Sauvignon
- “Spring Fruit Extravaganza” featuring seasonal fruits prepared three ways
All-inclusive tickets are $90 per person and $150 with Huneeus wine pairings. Reservations are required by contacting Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at (702) 891-7374 before March 27.