Hakkasan Restaurant launched nine new signature cocktails available now at its Las Vegas location. Seeking inspiration from exotic ingredients, nuanced aromas and exploratory flavors, Hakkasan Group Director of Beverage, Constantin Alexander, and Chief Mixologist, Tim Weigel, have created a refreshed cocktail menu designed to enhance and enlighten each guest’s indulgent beverage experience (Pictured: Greek Tragedy).
With surprising and uncommon ingredients like Greek yogurt, ube, and sesame oil, Hakkasan’s new signature cocktails are challenging the Las Vegas cocktail scene. “This update relishes in the obscure. We want to use unique ingredients and showcase other regions and culinary influences,” said Weigel. “The presentations are paramount to give each drink selection a distinct identity and complement the guest’s overall experience at Hakkasan.”
As Hakkasan Group continues to expand into a global market, Weigel and Constantin have been inspired by their experiences around the world. With influences from Greece, Peru, Brazil, and Northern Mexico, each innovative cocktail is delicately and intricately crafted to enhance the complexity of each spirit.
Debut Cocktails Include:
- Jewel of Jalisco – Avión 44 Extra Añejo tequila, Fino Sherry, Contratto Bianco, Zirbenz stone pine liqueur, Oaxacan old fashioned syrup, elderflower, grapefruit bitters
- The Greek Tragedy – Nolet’s gin, St-Germain, cucumber, lime, cilantro syrup, dill, Greek yogurt
- Silence of the Lavenders – El Silencio mezcal, Grand Poppy liqueur, yuzu, lavender, lemon juice
- Pisco in the Clouds – La Diablada pisco, Asian pear shrub, blueberry liqueur, ube, green apple, lemon bitters, Prosecco
- Whispering Rose – Hendrick’s gin, Chareau aloe vera liqueur, rose, bergamot, orgeat
- Brazilian Berry – Avuá Prata Cachaça, Aperol, lime, Giffard Fraise de Bois liqueur, watermelon, lemon verbena syrup, fennel
- Cane Revolution – Don Pancho 8yr rum, Licor 43, lime, pineapple, egg white, simple syrup
- The Savory Minute – La Niña Bacanora, Giffard Banane du Bresil liqueur, lime, shiso leaves, sesame oil, Calpico
- Post Prohibition – Woodford Reserve bourbon, Lillet blanc, Yellow Chartreuse, lemon Thai basil honey water
Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant’s new and innovative cocktails are now available. Guests can make reservations by visiting www.hakkasan.com.