Andre’s Bistro & Bar, the southwest’s newest restaurant which serves an appealing blend of French bistro and American tavern cuisine, has launched the perfect lunch break menu designed to get guests in and out in less than 45 minutes. The “Express Power Lunch” features two courses of Andre’s favorites guaranteed to hit the spot quickly (Pictured: Prime Flat Iron Steak Frites).
“We designed this menu with time in mind. Guests can dine in for business or on the go in under an hour and then be back at their desks,” says John Wood, managing partner, Stacked Hospitality. “The menu options are fast and filling, crafted to provide energy for the rest of the day.”
The newest menu addition includes an appetizer and entrée for $19.95 with the option to add a handmade dessert for an additional $4.50.
- Caesar Salad (romaine lettuce, croutons, grana padano, Caesar dressing)
- Mixed Green Salad (market greens, balsamic vinaigrette)
- French Onion Soup (toasted bread, gruyère cheese)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (chicken breast, butter lettuce, crispy bacon, tomato, herb dressing)
- Ricotta Gnocchi (pea tendrils, English pea purée, baby squash, rainbow carrots, brown butter sauce)
- Golden Trout Amandine (green beans, beurre noisette)
- Flat Iron Steak Frites *$6.50 supplement (grilled, herb butter, duck fat tries)
Desserts *$4.50 supplement:
- Crème Brûlée (vanilla bean custard, caramelized sugar crust, fresh berries)
- Chocolate Pot de Crème (oven baked chocolate custard, Chantilly cream, vanilla cookie)
- Lemon Tart (lemon curd, sugar dough crust, raspberry coulis)
To pair with the menu, guests are encouraged to order off the premier beverage menu which features non-alcoholic drinks. fresh-squeezed juices, coffee and tea. For those looking to add a little spirit to their lunch, a full bar is available featuring house-made punch, hand-made specialty cocktails, beer and a specially crafted wine selection. For more information or to make reservations, go to www.AndresBistroandBar.com or call (702) 798-7151.