Cantina Laredo, Las Vegas’ choice destination for modern Mexican cuisine is once again throwing the hottest party in town in celebration of Cinco de Mayo, Friday, May 5.
Available now through the holiday and priced at $12 each, patrons can sip on limited-time only libations, including:
- Blood Orange ‘Rita: 1800 Silver Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Monin Blood Orange Syrup, margarita mix and cranberry juice, topped with a dehydrated blood orange slice
- La Favorita: Espolón Reposado Tequila, fresh orange juice and margarita mix, topped with a Grand Marnier lime boat float
- Tajin Watermelon ‘Rita: Sauza Cucumber Chili Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, Monin Agave Syrup, triple sec, fresh lemon and lime juice and served with a Tajin-Himalayan sea salt rim and watermelon cubes
On Friday, May 5, Cantina Laredo will offer the crowd-favorite Cinco ‘Rita for only $5 (originally $11.50) as well as $3 import and $2 domestic beers. Happy hour specials will be available all day and feature dishes such as: Quesadillas al Carbon ($6), Ahi Tuna Tacos ($5), Carnitas Sliders ($5), Camaron Y Chorizo Empanadas (5) and more.
Party-goers will be treated to live entertainment, including a Mariachi band and DJ. A new addition to the party is Benny the Burro, an 8-foot tall piñata, which will be filled with prizes valued at more than $1,000, including gift cards, shirts, hats and more. Guests who purchase a holiday cocktail will receive an opportunity at bat to win.
WHEN: Friday, May 5
- 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.: Happy hour food and drink specials and live entertainment
- 6 to 8 p.m.: Benny the Burro activity to win prizes
- Holiday cocktail specials available now through Cinco de Mayo
WHERE: Cantina Laredo at Tivoli Village, 430 S. Rampart, Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89145
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner: Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information or to view a full menu, visit www.CantinaLaredo.com, call (702) 202-4511 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.