d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar inside the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino kicks off summer and celebrates National Hamburger Month with a creative new Italian Burgerfest menu. Available from May 2-28, Executive Chef Martin Garcia has created five gourmet burgers fusing the all-American dish with authentic Italian ingredients. Burgers are made with naturally certified angus beef with no added antibiotics (Pictured: Spicy Burger – Photo credit: Jerry Bacon).
With handcrafted beers from sister company Verdugo West Brewing Co. now on tap, d.vino is the ultimate place for burgers and brews this month.
The Burgerfest menu:
- Caprese Burger with vine ripe tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil pesto, dried oregano and balsamic reduction ($16)
- Marsala Burger with wild rocket arugula, gorgonzola cheese, San Daniele prosciutto, wild mushroom and marsala sauce ($17)
- Veggie Burger with grilled portobello mushroom, eggplant and zucchini, baby spinach, smoked mozzarella cheese, oven roasted tomato and lemon aioli ($14)
- Ala Parmigiana Burger with Roma tomato concasse, provolone cheese and fresh basil ($16)
- Spicy Burger with spicy Italian sausage, taleggio cheese, caramelized onions, roasted peppers and calabrese sauce ($17)
d.vino is open Sunday through Thursday 4-10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4-11 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 702.730.7966 or visiting dvinolv.com.