In 2013, Chef Sam Marvin brought his magic touch to his epic 10,000 square foot Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse at Tivoli Village in Summerlin, Las Vegas. With an unprecedented formula for gastronomic enterprise that has successfully revived sleepy neighborhoods, and a fresh approach to the traditional steakhouse concept, Chef Sam has created a multi-sensory dining experience (Pictured: Drunken Goat Sandwich).
With an in-house butcher, Echo & Rig also provides a nose-to-tail approach to meat cuts while reintroducing the idea of a neighborhood butcher shop. With every project he takes on, Chef Sam aims to re-charge, re-invent and dare to buck culinary convention with restaurants that are alive with inspiration, vision, strategy, creativity and execution.
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad: Fried chicken, iceberg, black beans, corn, radish, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes & buttermilk chive dressing
- Over The Rainbow: Farro, quinoa, red, yellow & orange bell peppers, corn, red onion, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, almonds, herbs & champagne vinaigrette
- Drunken Goat: Red wine-marinated goat cheese, brie, cranberry chutney, herbs de provence, green apple, petite greens, aioli & walnut bread
- Butcher Blend Burger: USDA prime beef, bibb lettuce, brandywine tomato, aioli & red onion
- Horseradish Crusted Butterfish: Roasted root vegetables & tarragon pinot sauce
- Barramundi: Flash fried, spring onions, fresh peppers, sprouts, Ponzu (Monterey Bay Aquarium “Best Catch”)
- Colorado Lamb Porterhouse Chops: Peewee potatoes, dried apricots & violet mustard
- Mary’s Free Range Duck: Seared breast ala plancha, black forbidden rice, marcona almonds & ginger gastrique
- Tri-Tip: Santa Maria Rub: Niman Ranch All Natural
- Filet Tenderloin: Grass Fed Wagyu
- New York: Black Wagyu
- Ravette: Snake River Farms American Kobe
- All steaks are cooked over Red Oak, served with homemade garlic chips & mushroom Rockefeller