Celebrate all things Elvis Presley with an exciting lineup of events at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall July 13-16 (Pictured: Ted Torres Martin).
Events include three headline concerts featuring top Elvis tribute entertainers, a tribute artist contest with three rounds, and much more. The tribute artist competition will feature competitors from around the world trying their hand at taking home top honors and their share of a $15,000 prize pool.
For more information, visit www.LasVegasElvisFestival.com.
- Thursday, July 13 at 8 p.m.: The Dean Z Show, a tribute show starring 2013 Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist winner Dean Z
- Friday, July 14 at 1 p.m.: Tribute Artist Contest Round 1
- Friday, July 14 at 8 p.m.: Elvis: Thirty #1 Hits, a tribute show featuring four “Images of the King” World Champion performers (Ben Portsmouth, Dwight Icenhower, Ryan Pelton and Ted Torres) as well as Dean Z.
- Saturday, July 15 at 1 p.m.: Tribute Artist Contest Round 2
- Saturday, July 15 at 8 p.m.: Elvis X4: The Vegas Years, a tribute show featuring the four “Images of the King” World Champion performers presenting the very best of Elvis from his “Vegas Years.”
- Sunday, July 16 at 2:30 p.m.: Tribute Artist Contest Final Round
WHERE: Sam’s Town Live!
Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
5111 Boulder Highway
Las Vegas, NV 89122
TICKETS: Ticket packages and single-event tickets are now available. Packages start at $149 plus taxes and fees. All tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000; online at www.samstownlv.com, or in-person at gift shops inside The Orleans, Suncoast, Gold Coast and Sam’s Town. Tickets may also be purchased the day of the show (depending upon availability) at the venue box office.