Ricky Martin, one of the most intriguing and impactful performers of all time, will return to Park Theater at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino June 23 through July 2 for his headlining Las Vegas residency “All In.”
The multiple GRAMMY Award-winning artist launched his non-stop, electrifying show in April to rave reviews from fans and media around the globe.
- “The show was awesome … the best production of any Vegas headliner.”
– Perez Hilton “
- …the crowd geared up for a thrill ride through his catalog… and they got it.” – People Magazine
- “… a phenomenal debut to say the least. Martin pulls out all the stops and goes all in for ‘All In’ — and he hits the jackpot.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- “… made more than a splashy arrival on the Strip. With seemingly infinite energy driven by the peerless charisma of its star, this show is built for the Las Vegas audience of right now.” – Las Vegas Sun
The one-of-a-kind show, promoted by Live Nation and MGM Resorts International, features Martin performing 21 of his greatest and current hits, including “Livin’ La Vida Loca,” “Shake Your Bon Bon,” “She Bangs,” “Cup of Life” and many more, backed by 16 dancers and a nine-piece live band.
“All In” is helmed by legendary director Jamie King, who has directed more than two dozen tours for superstars including Madonna, Celine Dion, Britney Spears and Rihanna, and wrote and directed the acclaimed Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil show at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. King previously directed Ricky Martin’s 2007 Black and White Tour, and 1999’s Livin’ La Vida Loca Tour. The show features spectacular costumes by Dsquared2, and mind-blowing choreography by over a dozen choreographers, led by supervising choreographers Jason Young and Paul Kirkland.
Tickets beginning at $59.50, not including applicable service charges, are on sale now and can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com/rickymartin. For more show and ticket information, visit rickymartinmusic.com. A limited number of VIP packages are also available.
The remaining 2017 performance schedule is as follows:
Park Theater at Monte Carlo
- June: 23, 24, 27 and 29
- July: 1 and 2
- September: 12, 15, 16, 19, 22 and 23