Just in time for summer, M Resort Spa Casino unveils an all-new Tiki Bar with a variety of specialty cocktails, featured wines and beers, and specially-priced appetizers from Jayde Fuzion (Pictured: Going Coastal cocktail).
Every Friday from 8 – 10 p.m., guests can kick-back, relax and take in the spectacular views from the outdoor bar located near the stunning M Pool while sipping summery libations and enjoying delicious cuisine.
Tiki Bar specialty cocktails include:
- Fanta-Sea made with Malibu mango rum, guava puree, fresh lime and mint for $12
- Going Coastal made with Absolut Elyx, Ciroc coconut, banana liqueur, pineapple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, grenadine and Sprite for $19
- Pier Pressure Dole Whip made with Dole pineapple ice cream and topped with a choice of Malibu coconut and banana or mango and pineapple juice for $15
- Shore Thing made with Malibu coconut rum, crème de cacao, bananas, pineapple juice and fresh strawberry juice for $11
- Tide Down made with Pama pomegranate liqueur, Malibu banana rum, strawberry mix and a splash of cranberry for $11
- Beachy Keen made with Malibu coconut, Malibu banana, pineapple juice and piña colada mix for $11
In addition, hungry partygoers can nosh on specially-priced Jayde Fuzion favorites including Ahi Tuna Poke, Kahlua Pork “Wonton Tacos,” Huli Huli Chicken Skewers and California Hand Rolls for $8 each. All summer long, guests can also take advantage Tiki Bar’s irresistible deal allowing visitors to buy one drink and enjoy any appetizer for just $1.
The Tiki Bar will be open each Friday from 8-10 p.m. For more information, please visit www.themresort.com.