There’s no better place to party all night – and ring in the New Year – than at the soaring heights of Stratosphere Hotel & Casino’s tower. Stratosphere is offering a variety of parties this year, providing great food and entertainment options as well as an unequalled view of the Las Vegas strip in all its New Year’s Eve glory.
Visit Stratosphere’s New Year’s Eve website,, call 888-236-8696, or visit the Ticketing Center for more information or to book your party. There is limited space available. By acting quickly, guests can also receive a 10 percent discount on their New Year’s Eve room rate when they book a party. But, the party booking must be confirmed first. The call code when booking a room package is “PARTYUP”.
Join other revelers at your choice of no less than six different parties that simply cannot be beat:
Supernova 108: the Indoor/Outdoor Observation Deck Party
Levels 108 & 109 • 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. • $199/person • View of Fireworks • DJ and Dancers
• 4-Hour Open Bar (Premium Brands) • Elaborate Food Stations & Hors d’oeuvres
• Unlimited Thrill Rides (some restrictions apply) • Champagne Toast • Party Favors
Andromeda 107: the Romance Lounge Party
Level 107 • 8 p.m. – 2 a.m. • $99/person (no guaranteed seating) • Cash Bar • View of Fireworks • Live Band • Party Favors
Orion 106: the Top of the World Party
Level 106 Early Party: 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. • $149/person • 4-Course Dinner/Cash Bar Level 106 Late Party: 9 p.m. – Midnight • $299/person • 5-Course Dinner/Cash Bar • View of Fireworks • Champagne Toast • Party Favors
Sirius 104: Private Party with Observation Deck Access
Level 104 • 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. • $275/person ($250/person for 2) Level 108 Amenities PLUS: Martini Bar • Butler-Served Hors d’oeuvres • Lounge Setting • Plasma Screens • 4-Hour Open Bar (Premium Brands)
Casino Constellation: the Back Alley Bar Party
8 p.m. – 5 a.m. • $10 Cover • Live Music • Cash Bar & Food
Alpha Rising: the C Bar Party
10 p.m. – 5 a.m. • No Cover • DJ • Cash Bar
- All guests must be 21 or older.
- Rides on Level 109 will be open to the public with no interruption of Ticket Sales.
- Level 108 and the Outdoor Observation Deck on Level 109 will be closed to the public at
6 p.m. Ride tickets can be purchased up to 10:30 p.m., reopening at 12:30 a.m.
- Main Ticketing in the Mall will sell tickets and distribute wristbands for admission to all retail events (including Romance and Top of the World).
- There will be a New Year’s Day Champagne Brunch for $18.99 in the buffet.
The Stratosphere Hotel & Casino is located at 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South. For more information, call 702-380-7777 or toll free at 1-800-99-TOWER (998-6937) or visit www.stratospherehotel.com.