Las Vegas’ top-rated OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria at The Venetian, welcomes the flavors of summer with new satisfying pizzas, pastas, piatti and more. The new collection of unique and traditional dishes makes for a seasonal and refreshing addition to the already diverse menu (Pictured: Corn Pizza – Photo Courtesy of Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group).
OTTO is Mario Batali’s signature pizza restaurant and known for its ever-evolving menu of thin crust Roman-style pizzas, antipasti meats and cheeses, salads, pastas and main dishes.
- Romano Beans fried with aceto cavedoni.
- Zucchini fried with parmigiano reggiano.
- Quinoa with seasonal fruit, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Zucchini Scapece with grilled onion with red wine vinaigrette.
- Baby Kale with nectarine, cherry tomato, pine nuts, ricotta salata, with lemon vinaigrette.
- Corn Pizza with fresh mozzarella, charred corn, cherry tomato and scallions.
- Shrimp Pizza with celery leaf pesto, fresh mozzarella, bel paese and preserved lemon.
- Strichetti al Telefono with garlic, cherry tomato, basil and burrata.
- Trofie al Vongole with manila clams with house made spicy â€˜nduja and mint pesto.
- Trennette Genovese with Yukon potato, green beans and basil pesto.
- Crab Ravioli with house made ricotta, mascarpone and corn.
- Steak Tagliata with grilled scallion pesto, charred Romano beans and white onion.
- Eggplant Lasagnette with breaded fried eggplant, zucchini, fresh mozzarella and tomato.
- Corn Fregula with charred summer corn, pearl pasta and green onion.
- Apricot Crostata with toasted almonds, grilled apricots and vanilla gelato.
The dishes will be available through the end of September.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109