Love & Vine returns to The Palazzo to celebrate the fall crush on Oct. 6, this year with a vegetarian twist. In honor of Vegetarian Awareness Month in October, this year’s culinary event will serve up the best vegetarian and vegan dishes from the Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, or Master Chefs of France paired with vegan, organic, biodynamic, sustainable or local wine, beer and spirits (Pictured: Olivier Dubreuil – Executive chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo).
The annual poolside affair will take place from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. at The Aquatic Club.
“There’s no better way to celebrate the fall harvest crush than with the esteemed Master Chefs of France at ‘Love & Vine,'” said Philippa Fryman, Vice President of Food and Beverage for The Venetian and The Palazzo. “By combining their prestigious culinary offerings with the world’s finest wines, ‘Love & Vine’ has become among the most acclaimed tastings of autumn.”
Maîtres Cuisinier de France is one of the most envied titles that chefs can aspire to receive. The organization’s motto is “to preserve and spread the French culinary arts, encourage training in cuisine, and assist professional development.” Maîtres Cuisiniers de France are often given the highest classification in restaurant guides, and are regularly mentioned in the world’s leading food and travel magazines.
Participating Master Chefs of France will include:
- Steve Benjamin – Waldorf Astoria, Beverly Hills, California
- Olivier Desaintmartin – Zinc Restaurant, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Olivier Dubreuil – Executive chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo.
- Jean-Louis Dumonet -The Union Club of the City of New York, New York, New York
- Jonathan Jerusalmy – The Cloister and The Lodge, Sea Island Georgia
- Jean Joho – Everest, Chicago, Illinois
- Christophe Joignant – Capital City Club, Atlanta, Georgia
- Claude Le-Tohic – Alexander’s Restaurant Group, San Francisco, California
- Bruno Lopez – Ritz Carlton, Rancho Mirage, California
- Laurent Manrique – Cafe de la Presse, San Francisco, California
- Johann Springinsfeld – Executive pastry chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo
“Love & Vine” is a collaboration of The Venetian Las Vegas with Maîtres Cuisiniers de France in partnership with Sands ECO360. The resort has hosted several special events with the group, including its 59th General Assembly in 2014, the first time it was held in the United States.
The evening will also feature live music by the pool as guests enjoy delicious food and wine under the stars.
Tickets are $75 per person or two for $135 per couple, plus applicable fees. For an additional $35, guests can receive a copy of the newly released Master Chefs of France cookbook featuring recipes from each of the participating chefs. Tickets are on sale now at venetian.com or at any box office at The Venetian or The Palazzo. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend Love & Vine.