Hash House A Go Go’s West Sahara location turns 12 this September. To celebrate twelve years of twisted farm food, the location is offering twelve of its most popular items for just $12 over the first twelve days in September. (Pictured: Chicken and Waffles).
- Friday, Sept. 1 $12 Sage Fried Chicken and Waffles
- Saturday, Sept. 2 $12 for two Bud in a Bag
- Sunday, Sept. 3 $12 Sausage Biscuits and Gravy
- Monday, Sept. 4 $12 Spiked Kiwi Watermelon Lemonade with souvenir glass
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 $12 Chicken Pot Pies
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 $12 Andy’s Sage Fried Chicken Benedict
- Thursday, Sept. 7 $12 Big O’ Crispy Hand Hammered Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
- Friday, Sept. 8 $12 Chicken Fried Steak
- Saturday, Sept. 9 $12 Buttermilk Flapjack Tractor Driver Combo
- Sunday, Sept. 10 $12 HH Bloody Mary with souvenir glass
- Monday, Sept. 11 $12 Texas Ranchero Benedict
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 $12 for two house mimosas
WHEN: Friday, September 1 through Tuesday, September 12
Specials are offered from open to close at the West Sahara location only.
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
6800 W. Sahara Ave.
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, The LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, The Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.