Enjoy handmade cocktails and savory small bites during OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria’s new Happy Hour. While seated on the open patio situated in the heart of the Grand Canal Shoppes, guests can start the night with 50 percent off specialty cocktails, beer and well drinks with food specials.
Happy Hour specials are served seven days a week from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the bar and antipasti counter.
The $8 Afternoon Antipasti Specials include the choice of three items from the following:
- Gnocco Fritto fried Italian dough with pecorino romano and chili flakes
- Ricotta Fritters with castelvetrano olives and cherry peppers
- Fried Zucchini with parmigiano reggiano
- Porchetta di Testa sliced, house-cured meat
- Mortadella sliced, house-cured meat
- Salami Cotto sliced, house-cured meat
- Bruschetta del Giorno – chef’s choice
- Eggplant Caponata with roasted eggplant, onion, fennel, tomato, capers, currants, pine nuts and agrodolce
- Marinated Olives with herbs and citrus
- Roasted Beets with yellow, red and candy-striped beets with balsamic vinegar, honey and saba
In addition, the new $7 Cicchetti menu features small bites traditionally served at bars and casual eateries throughout Italy at lunchtime and early evening. The menu includes:
- Mozzarella & Basil Pizzette
- Prosciutto Crocchette
- Chicken Polpette with Parmigiano Brodo
- Beef, Pork and Salumi Meatballs with Napolitana Sauce
Also, served at the bar will be the popular Salumi & Formaggi board for $10. This customizable appetizer features choice of one salumi and one formaggi served with house-made pickled vegetables.
For reservations, please visit www.LasVegas.OTTOPizzeria.com or call (702)677-3390.