The public is invited to a special Beauty Carnival on Sunday, October 29, 2017, at Mosaic Salon in Boca Park offering haircuts, blowouts, eyebrow waxing, manicures, pedicures, beauty makeovers and – and for the first time – a special Princess Bootcamp!
One hundred (100) percent of the proceeds from all services listed below will benefit the clinics of Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, which treats patients with or without medical insurance and regardless of whether a patient can pay for treatment. All stylists, nail technicians and makeup artists are graciously donating their time so that all funds will support Cure 4 The Kids Foundation.
Mosaic Salon is located at 730 S. Rampart Boulevard, Suite 110 next to Total Wine & More in Boca Park. The Beauty Carnival begins at Noon and will conclude at 4 p.m. Please call 702-672-3263 to make an appointment.
In addition, there will be carnival games, a raffle, jewelry, and fashion henna tattoos!
Services available at the Beauty Carnival on Sunday, October 29, 2017, include:
- Haircut $25
- Blowout $25
- Haircut and Blowout $40
- Eyebrow Wax $15
- Manicure $15
- Pedicure $15
- Makeup Consultation $15 – (Learn how to create a sultry smoky eye, defined eyebrow and how to contour) Halloween Makeup $15 – (Learn how to transform your little one into Frankenstein, Hulk, Zombie, Pirate and Dog)
- Mini Makeover $25 – (All natural everyday look)
- Princess Bootcamp:
- Glass Slipper Package: $25 (Includes hair and makeup and Princess lessons)
- Happily Ever After package: $25 – (Includes mini-manicure and Princess lessons)
- Once Upon a Dream Package: $25 (Includes hair, makeup, mini manicure and Princess lessons)
We’re so very excited for the first ever Beauty Carnival and for the continuing support of Mosaic Salon, which has raised thousands of dollars over the years for our clinics,“ said Dawn Marie Bernhard, Director of Business Development at Cure 4 The Kids Foundation. “ These important fundraisers help support our mission to never turn a patient away from life-saving treatment for financial reasons.”
Cure 4 The Kids Foundation’s Charity Care plan ensures patients at The Children’s Specialty Center and the Hemophilia Treatment Center receive medical treatment regardless of family income or presence of medical insurance. For more information, visit: www.cure4thekids.org