The Black Sheep continues to break the mold with a new menu merging unique ingredients and seasonal garnishes created by Partner and Chef Jamie Tran (Pictured: Spicy Vietnamese Curry Chicken – Photo credit: Madison Freedle).
“As it starts to get colder, I wanted to create a menu that reflects some of the fall comfort food I enjoyed as a child,” said Jamie Tran. “Our new menu is a celebration of rich fall flavors filled with warmth, vibrant colors, and traditional ingredients.”
Photo credit: Madison Freedle
New menu selections include:
- Salmon skin tacos with salmon belly tartare, tobiko, smoked shishito peppers, and micro cilantro ($8)
- Smokey heirloom beet salad with golden and red baby heirloom beets, citrus and goat cheese yogurt, spiced walnuts, black radish beet dust, and watercress ($11)
- Vegan red curry lentils with heirloom carrots and toasted beluga lentils ($15)
- Spicy Vietnamese curry chicken with braised chicken thigh, beluga lentils, roasted marble potatoes, and heirloom carrots ($18)
- Braised duroc pork belly with creamy cauliflower puree, sauteÃ©d kabocha squash, and crispy pig ear salad ($19)
- 8 oz. grass-fed ribeye with scallion chimichurri, roasted sunchokes, brussel sprout leaves, and kimchi sauce sunchoke croquette ($31)
Partners Andy Hooper and Jon Schwalb, along with General Manager Ryan Woelfel, also continue to build upon the The Black Sheep’s exemplary cocktail program by introducing reinvented classics and new originals.
New cocktails include:
- Mai Tai with plantation rum, PX Sherry, orgeat almond syrup, lime juice ($12)
- Penicillin with John Barr blended scotch, housemade ginger syrup, lemon juice, local honey, and Mist of Ardbeg single malt ($12)
- Black Manhattan with High West Double Rye, Montenegro Amaro, and black walnut bitters ($12)
- Mr. Brownstone with High West American Prairie Bourbon, ice block made of brown sugar, ginger, vanilla and thyme ($12)
- Johnny Appleseed with Captain Morgan spiced rum, apple cider, house made spiced simple, lemon juice, and topped off with beer ($9)
- Vietnamese coffee martini with Deep Eddy vodka, Kahlua, house made cold brew coffee, and condensed milk ($10)
For more information on The Black Sheep or to view the menu, visit blacksheepvegas.com. Keep up to date with events, news and specials by liking The Black Sheep on facebook.com/BlackSheepVegas, and following on Twitter at @BlackSheepVegas.