The Buffet at Bellagio, known for its live-action stations and exceptional service, welcomes the addition of “Taste of Bellagio,” along with expanded offerings of decadent caviar, crab legs and more.
Taste of Bellagio
Included in The Buffet’s lunch and dinner service pricing, “Taste of Bellagio” features four stations with signature menu items from the resort’s award-winning culinary collection. Participating restaurants and signature dishes will rotate seasonally to provide new flavors for guests to savor. The current “Taste of Bellagio” line-up includes:
- Lago by Julian Serrano’s Malloreddus Pasta, pork sausage, tomato sauce
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar’s Chopped Spinach Salad, Blue Lizard Farm’s bloomsdale spinach, bacon, blue cheese, asparagus and tomato vinaigrette
- Noodles’ Chicken Pad Thai, flat rice noodles, chicken, egg, peanuts, bean sprouts and onions
- Todd English’s Olives’ Tuscan Farmhouse Flatbread, Mozzarella cheese, shaved Smithfield ham, asparagus and caramelized onions
The Buffet also has expanded a number of its selections to enrich the already extensive array of globally inspired cuisine:
- Hot snow crab and Dungeness crab offerings are now featured seven days a week.
- New to the Teppan station, guests can now enjoy quail, wild boar and lamb sausage available from 3 p.m. – 10 p.m., Fridays-Sundays during gourmet et dinner service.
- A variety of new hot and cold selections, mouthwatering desserts and gourmet side dishes have been added to the menu.
The one-of-a-kind, lavish caviar station is now available seven days a week from 3 p.m.- 10 p.m. during gourmet dinner service. The elevated offering provides flavors from some of the world’s finest caviars including American, Tobiko and salmon roe. Elevating the experience, a chef attendant oversees the station, personally creating fresh house-made blinis and miniature buckwheat waffles based on the preference of each guest. Traditional garnishes of chopped egg, onions and crème fraiche also are available.
For additional information and pricing* for The Buffet at Bellagio, visit Bellagio online. *Pricing subject to change based on holidays and special events.