Real ingredients. Real risotto. Real amazing. BRIO Tuscan Grille locations at Tivoli Village and Town Center are celebrating this time-honored dish with a special “It’s a Risotto Celebration” menu, available Tuesday, Jan. 9 – Sunday, March 25. This limited-time selection includes four chef-inspired risotto entrées, which all feature high-quality ingredients and are made from scratch.
In addition, the menu includes three original cocktails, created to complement BRIO’s new risotto dishes, and a decadent dessert.
The menu’s four delicious risotto entrées are:
- Sea Scallop Risotto: pan seared sea scallops, ratatouille vegetables, basil, and red peppers ($24.95)
- Salmon Risotto: grilled salmon, mushrooms, red peppers, asparagus, and basil ($22.95)
- Sweet Potato & Chicken Risotto: oven roasted chicken, pancetta, asparagus, and toasted pine nuts ($19.95)
- Shrimp Risotto & Broiled Lobster Tail: mushrooms, red peppers, asparagus, and basil ($26.95)
Perfect accompaniments to any of the featured risotto dishes, the following distinctive cocktails are also included on BRIO’s “It’s a Risotto Celebration” menu:
- Maple Bourbon Smash: Maker’s Mark, Monin Maple, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, dash of bitters, orange garnish ($9)
- Grapefruit Gin Smash: Beefeater Gin, grapefruit juice, rosemary simple syrup, lime garnish ($8)
- Bulleit Rosa: Bulleit Rye whiskey, lemon juice, simple syrup, 19 Crimes Red Blend, lemon twist garnish ($8)
For dessert, BRIO’s Molten Chocolate Cake with mascarpone cream and white chocolate raspberry gelato ($7.95), rounds out the menu as the perfect end-of-meal indulgence.
“With our special ‘It’s a Risotto Celebration’ menu, we are pleased to offer our take on a much-loved Italian dish,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “Our chefs have carefully created these made-from-scratch risotto dishes with the best ingredients and we are excited to treat our guests to this very special offer.”
Reservations at BRIO can be made online by visiting www.BrioItalian.com.