Guests are invited to indulge in BRIO Tuscan Grille’s tempting Valentine’s Day menu, designed with love in mind! Including enticing cocktails, delicious starters and entrées, plus a decadent dessert, it’s the perfect way for guests to treat their special someone this Valentine’s Day (Pictured: BRIO Molten Chocolate Cake).
BRIO Tuscan Grille locations at Tivoli Village and Town Center will offer this special Valentine’s Day menu during lunch and dinner, Friday, Feb. 9 – Sunday, Feb. 18.
Cocktails & Bubbly
- Sweetheart Martini: Raspberry Vodka, sour apple, sweet and sour ($8)
- Prosecco Brut, Maschio – Treviso, Italy ($11 split)
- Brut Domaine Chandon – Napa Valley, California ($43 per bottle)
- Antipasti Bruschetta – Pepperoni, tomatoes, Mozzarella, pepperoncinis, Kallamata olives, basil, Parmesan, red wine vinaigrette ($12.50)
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster & Shrimp Scampi – Oven baked shrimp, lemon, white wine, tomatoes, asparagus, angel hair pasta ($24.95)
- Bistecca BRIO – Thinly pounded beef tenderloin, Romano tomatoes, chimichurri, creamy horseradish, arugula ($24.95). Add Broiled Lobster Tail for $9.95.
- Molten Chocolate Cake – Mascarpone cream, white chocolate raspberry gelato ($7.95)
“Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with someone you love over an indulgent and romantic meal,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “We created this exclusive menu to ensure our guests have an unforgettable evening with that special someone, while enjoying tempting cocktails, delicious entrées and a decadent dessert.”