By popular demand, the South Point Hotel Poker Room offers players a dedicated Poker Room menu 24-hours a day, seven days a week. With all menu items available all day, those who would like breakfast for dinner, or those who like burgers for breakfast and fill up on dishes such as:
- Lite & Fresh ($7.95), two poached eggs with whole wheat toast and a cup of fruit.
- Spa Fresh ($7.95), a chicken sausage patty served with scrambled egg whites, grilled tomatoes and whole wheat toast.
- Breakfast Sandwich ($9.95), a grilled croissant with your choice of bacon, sausage patty, ham or spam scrambled eggs and American cheese.
- Breakfast Burger ($10.95), ground beef patty topped with golden hash browns, sliced tomato, bacon, a fried egg and American cheese served on a toasted brioche roll.
- Lox and Bagel Platter ($15.95), sliced lox with cream cheese, sliced tomato, red onion, capers and a toasted bagel.
- Chicken Fingers ($7.95), three chicken fingers served with ranch or honey mustard sauce.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail ($9.95), served with homemade cocktail sauce.
- Quesadillas served with cheese, ($8.95) or with chicken ($10.95), flour tortillas, grilled with cheddar cheese and your choice of filling topped with sour cream, guacamole and salsa
Salads, Sandwiches and Burgers:
- B.L.T. ($8.95), crispy bacon, sliced tomato and lettuce on served toasted bread and a side of chips.
- Chicken Caesar Salad (without chicken $8.95 or with chicken for $10.95), crisp romaine lettuce topped with garlic croutons and tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing.
- Coronado Cheeseburger ($9.95), a classic all beef or turkey burger broiled and served on a toasted bun and topped with cheese, lettuce, sliced tomato, red onion and house dressing. The Coronado Cheeseburger is served with a choice of chips or fries.
- The Coronado Club ($10.95), roasted turkey, crisp bacon, tomato and lettuce served on toasted bread and a side of chips.
- Cobb Salad ($12.95), diced roasted turkey or chicken breast, tomato, avocado, egg, blue cheese and bacon served on a bed of chopped iceberg lettuce.
Dessert: Guests choice a slice of decadent Carrot Cake, Cheesecake, and Chocolate Cake ($4.75)
For more information about South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa’s restaurants and dining options, visit the South Point website.