From an energetic all-day party driven by world-class DJs to a serene, pampering environment, The Pool District at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas offers an exceptional array of summertime experiences fit for everyone this pool season.
Situated at the center of The Pool District, Boulevard Pool overlooks the heart of The Strip and offers unobstructed views of the Las Vegas skyline. The rooftop atmosphere creates a vibrant social scene and opens Wednesday, March 7.
Dive In Movies
Entering its eighth season, Dive In Movies will transform the resort’s 65-foot digital marquee into a colossal movie screen overlooking the famed Las Vegas Strip. From classic films to major blockbusters, Dive In Movies allows visitors to take a dip or lounge poolside while enjoying specialty cocktails and movie snacks under the stars.
Dive In Movies will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. and kicks off on Monday, May 28 through Monday, Sept 3.
- Date Film
- May 28 Wonder Woman
- June 4 Atomic Blonde
- June 11 Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
- June 18 Zoolander
- June 25 The Breakfast Club
- July 2 Top Gun
- July 9 Star Wars: The Force Awakens, beginning at 5 p.m.
- July 9 Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- July 16 Grease
- July 23 50 First Dates
- July 30 Forest Gump
- Aug. 6 Inception
- Aug. 13 Happy Gilmore
- Aug. 20 Baby Driver
- Aug. 27 Pulp Fiction
- Sept. 3 Transformers
Overlook Grill will open Wednesday, March 7 and serve American staples along with uniquely curated brunch selections from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The sophisticated dining experience offers a carefree way to spend the afternoon with offerings such as bottomless mimosas for $18 a person and an option to upgrade to rosé sparkling wine for $24 a person.
Menu highlights include:
- Spicy Blue Crab Lettuce Wraps with fresh herbs and crispy garlic
- Margherita Egg White Omelet with tomato, mozzarella and fresh basil and a side of breakfast potatoes and toast
- Detox Green Bowl with quinoa, baby kale, apple, dried cranberries, broccoli, fresh avocado, cilantro maple dressing and an option to add chicken or salmon
- Big Eye Tuna Poke Bowl with wakame salad, sushi rice, avocado, edamame, pickled vegetables and chili threads
- Signature Fish Tacos with crispy corn tortilla shells, smoked jalapeno aioli and salsa
- Avocado Toast Benedict with avocado spread, shaved parmesan, roasted tomato, poached eggs, and hollandaise, served with breakfast potatoes
- Done Adulting a margarita of Herradura Silver Tequila, Poblano Chile Liquer, cucumber, watermelon and mint verbena
- Bikini Bod Absolut Lime Vodka, Kai Coconut Pandan Vodka, lime, pineapple, coconut, and ginger
- Resting Beach Face Hangar One Rose’ Vodka, Italicus Bergamot Liqueur, citrus, strawberry rhubarb rose syrup, and apple rose water
- Vitamin Sea Bacardi 8 & banana rums, passionfruit, lemon, strawberry, bitters, and “sea water”
Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702.698.7970.
THE CHELSEA POOL
Located in The Chelsea Tower, The Chelsea Pool is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and offers an intimate and relaxing atmosphere for hotel guests looking for a more serene lounging experience, opening Saturday, March 31. From light bites and salads to specialty cocktails and frozen drinks, The Chelsea Pool boasts light and organic options for poolside dining. Poolside spa treatments from neighboring Sahra Spa & Hammam are available for guests by appointment.
Marquee Dayclub opens Saturday, March 24 with DJ Dash Berlin, kicking off a full season of high-energy pool parties fueled by world-renowned DJs and recording artists. Returning for 2018 is Beatwave Sundays, which features a new wave of melodies from today’s up and coming talent including Nora En Pure, Thomas Jack, Sigala, Sam Feldt, Le Youth, What So Not, GoldFish, Lost Frequencies and more in an adult playground environment. Party-goers can soak up the sun in one of Marquee Dayclub’s two pools or take in the party from a VIP cabana boasting infinity edge dipping pools. Days spent dancing or basking in the sun are made complete with an extensive grill menu featuring an array of sandwiches, sushi, pizzas and more as well as a selection of specialty cocktails. A full calendar lineup, tickets and hours can be found at MarqueeLasVegas.com.
UNIQUE RETAIL OFFERINGS
This summer, guests can keep cool with a variety of new retail offerings throughout the resort. Before hitting the pool, shoppers can revamp their poolside wardrobe at Molly Brown’s Swimwear where guests will find a unique collection of designer bikinis, cover-ups and swim accessories. This season, the swimwear retailer is introducing a loyalty program for Las Vegas and California clients, featuring one complimentary bikini (up to $200) after purchasing four full price bikinis. At RetroSpecs, guests may shop a distinct selection of early modern eyewear manufactured during the 1870s – 1970s, catering to clients who appreciate unique and precious frames fabricated by exacting, old-world standards. Throughout the season, shoppers will enjoy 20 percent off their purchase. Guests can also stop by retail shops at The Chelsea Pool and Boulevard Pool for items such as sun protection, Epanema flip-flops and colorful swimwear for both men and women.
Boulevard Pool and The Chelsea Pool are open daily from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Cabanas and daybeds are available for reservation by calling 702.698.6797 or emailing [email protected].