Downtown Terrace, Las Vegas’ popular rooftop restaurant featuring a flavor-forward, shareable menu and bird’s eye view of live music and entertainment located inside of the bustling Downtown Container Park, is introducing several new tantalizing selections to its menu, in addition to all-you-can-drink Bellinis, Bloody Marys, mimosas and house wine available 7 days a week, open to close (Pictured: Pastrami Rueben Sandwich).
Enhancing the mouth-watering menu Downtown Terrace regulars have come to know and love, the beloved rooftop restaurant will be serving up a fresh new array of gourmet quick serve cuisine including appetizers such as Edamame ($5) and Hummus ($9); and salads that can be served as wraps like the Thai Spice Chicken ($12), and the BLT Salad ($10), as well as a revamped variety of entrees and sides including Pastrami Rueben Sandwich ($12) and Chicken & Waffle Sliders ($13). In a hurry? Downtown Terrace guarantees all deliciousness will be served in 30 mins or less between 11 am and 3 pm Monday – Friday, or your lunch is on them!
With a dedication to serving indulgent, casual gourmet fare, Downtown Terrace’s updated menu promises contemporary tweaks and all the chic. Downtown Terrace menu now includes the following newly debuted dishes:
- Edamame – Chentel’s spice
- Hummus – roasted red pepper – cucumber – Kalamata olives – spinach chips
- BLT Salad – jalapeño bacon – romaine – tomato – apple slaw
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – romaine –parmesan – house made croutons – creamy caesar dressing
- The Tracy Salad – cumin steak – romaine – fries – tomato – cucumber – red onion – buttermilk crème – three cheese fondue
- Thai Spice Chicken Salad – cucumber – carrot – romaine – Sriracha honey sesame oil
- Roast Beef Sandwich – roasted red pepper – spinach – swiss – horseradish aioli
- Pastrami Reuben – marble rye – sweet n sour relish – sauerkraut – Swiss – superfly sauce
- Deli Sliced Turkey – Swiss – romaine – tomato – cranberry pepper jam
- Chicken Breast Sandwich – fire roasted bell pepper – green bell pepper – pepper jack – spinach – tomato – grilled pineapple – teriyaki aioli
- Chicken & Waffle Sliders – panko fried chicken – strawberries – apples – caramel hot sauce – whipped cream
- The Hatch Burger – 8 oz. angus beef – swiss – pepper jack – hatch chile – onion straws – three cheese fondue
- The Oz Burger – 8 oz. angus beef – romaine – tomato – grilled pineapple – bacon – egg – pickled beet – superfly sauce
Downtown Terrace also added new additions to its brunch menu like the Surf & Turf Chimichanga ($15) and Fruit Parfait ($10) while items like the Short Rib Hash ($13), Brioche French Toast ($12) and the famed “Breakfast Shots” will remain a staple of the restaurant’s popular brunch – served on a special Saturday & Sunday-only menu for professional weekenders.
Brunch libation lovers can also now enjoy bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Bellinis and house wine ($16 – with the purchase of an entrée) Monday – Sunday, from open to close. Downtown Terrace Kitchen & Bar will also continue with its seasonal and creative cocktails that keep guests coming back for more.
For more information, or to see the full menu, visit the website at www.downtownterracelv.com or call 702-553-2542.