Enjoy the luck of the Irish with these great specials and events to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day – from green beer and Irish nachos to the traditional corned beef & cabbage and Guinness, we have it covered! (Pictured: Hash House A Go Go’s St. Patrick’s Day Green Pancake).
St. Patrick’s Day Round-Up
JW Marriott Resort and Spa / Rampart Casino
211 N Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas
Valencia Ballroom Located in the Conference Center
You don’t need to take the rocky road to Dublin to find an Irish Pub, come to JW Marriott Las Vegas for your St. Patrick’s Day celebration. The doors of the Valencia Ballroom and outdoor terrace open at noon on March 17 with no cover charge. Eat, drink, dance, sing along with the band, get dressed in green, and make a new friend.
This St. Paddy’s Party includes:
- Live music from Holes & Hearts and Finnegan’s Wake starting at 1 p.m.
- Irish fare food like rosemary Shepard’s pie and grilled corned beef on rye
- Green beer, Guinness, and Harp on tap
- Irish themed cocktails: Jameson, Jameson Black Barrel, Irish Mule, Irish Car Bomb, Irish Coffee, Boston Iced Tea, and Jell-O Shots
- Giant bar games: Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, Giant Beer Pong, Corn Hole, Air Hockey, and Pool
- Jameson and Guinness models
- Downtown – 113 N. 4th Street
- Southwest – 9560 W. Sahara
- Las Vegas Strip / Miracle Mile Shops – 3663 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
Nacho Daddy is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day all month long with the Irish Nacho – Kennebec potato chips smothered in melted cheddar and Monterey jack cheese, queso, and house-made shredded corned beef topped with brown mustard, relish, and scallions for $13.95. Wash it down with the new Nacho Daddy Stout – brewed with roasted barley and copious amounts of lactose to give it a creamy, iced coffee impression along with notes of chocolate and Madagascar vanilla beans to complete the aromatic pallet. All this flavor wrapped up in a deliciously mild 4.1 percent ABV. stout.
Sid’s Café at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sid’s Café at Westgate Las Vegas Casino and Resort will offer a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner that includes boiled marbled potatoes, baby carrots, and Irish soda bread for $18 along with an optional pairing of Guinness for an extra $4.
House of Blues Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
031 S. Rampart Blvd.
House of Blues Las Vegas will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Friday and Saturday, March 16 – 17 with a $26 per person All-You-Can-Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage Package complete with red bliss potatoes, carrots, drunken mustard, and marble rye toast, available between the hours of 11:30 a.m. – 12 a.m. and also can be purchased by the plate for $18. To top it off, House of Blues offers a special St. Patrick’s Day desert of Sticky Toffee Pudding – a traditional date cake with vanilla ice cream and whiskey sauce. Stay for the live evening entertainment from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m. featuring the Sheleighlys and a $40 All-You-Can-Drink Package good for all well liquor, house wine, and domestic beer. Must be 21+ to purchase.
Remedy’s and Distill
- Remedy’s – 3265 St. Rose Pkwy. and 530 Conestoga Way in Henderson – www.remedystavern.com
- Distill – 10820 W. Charleston Blvd. in Summerlin, 6430 N. Durango in Centennial Hills, and 4830 W. Pyle Ave. in Southern Highlands – www.distillbar.com
Remedy’s and Distill are the perfect options to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day without leaving the comfort of your neighborhood. All six locations will have a “Wearin’ O the Green” costume contest with $100 prize and food and drink specials including green beer, homemade corned beef & cabbage for $11.99, 16 oz. Guinness drafts for $4, Jameson shots for $4, and Irish Car Bombs for $5.
Hash House A Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
- 1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
- 555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
All Day and Night Brunch specials include:
- Mint Chip Pancake – a green holiday buttermilk pancake with crème de menthe and chocolate chips, topped with whipped cream for $7.99
- Beef and Guinness Irish Stew – a thick and hearty Irish beef stew with carrots, and celery served over mashed potatoes for $12.99
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – house made corned beef served with cabbage, carrots, and red potatoes for $14.99
Bar specials include:
- Frigid Irishman – house made nitro cold brew with a shot of Jameson Cask Mates whiskey topped with whipped cream for $6
- HH Irish Coffee – house blend coffee served with sugar cube, shot of Jameson whiskey and topped with whipped cream for $6
- Black and Tan – half Guinness and half Harp lager for $6
Hard Rock Café Las Vegas
3771 S Las Vegas Blvd #120, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Strip will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a limited-time offer, bursting with Irish-inspired flavors. The St. Paddy’s Burger, a mouth-watering Guinness Bacon Cheeseburger is available Mon., March 12 – Sun., March 18 as a rockin’ tribute to the Irish national holiday. The St. Paddy’s Guinness Bacon Cheeseburger is made with a Hard Rock signature burger patty, topped with Jameson Irish whiskey bacon jam and succulent Guinness cheese sauce, served on a toasted bun with crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato with a side of Hard Rock fries. $18.95.