The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, which debuted as a non-gaming, non-smoking property earlier this year, has completed its final phase of improvements with the renovation of its outdoor pool area. Boasting a new dining area serving satisfying dishes and signature sips, plush lounge chairs and private cabanas, this relaxing oasis is now open exclusively to hotel guests.
The redesigned pool area now features 25 percent more seating, including soft daybeds and private cabanas for the ultimate relaxation experience. Plus, guests can enjoy stunning views of The Strip and stay warm on cool evenings next to the cozy firepit. To top off the final phase of enhancements, pool-goers can take advantage of The Westin’s specially curated food and beverage menu, featuring tasty bites and thirst-quenching cocktails from Jake & Eli. Options include:
- Orange and Fennel Salad – almonds, goat cheese and arugula tossed in a citrus vinaigrette for $11
- Southern Cobb Salad – tomato, shredded lettuce, black eyed peas, corn, bacon, avocado, eggs and spicy chicken for $15
- Fish Tacos – grilled Mahi Mahi, cabbage, salsa, lime ranch and cilantro for $13
- Avocado Toast – toasted rye bread topped with mashed avocado and heirloom tomato for $14
- Chorizo Quesadilla – fennel, radish salsa and lime for $11
- Chicken Fontina Sandwich – grilled chicken, tomato, arugula and fontina cheese for $14
- Turkey Club Wrap – turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, avocado, lettuce and tomato for $13
- Guests can also enjoy a robust selection of domestic beer, wine and refreshing cocktails such as:
- Aqua Boogie – aquavit, falernum, Cointreau, green chartreuse, lime and pineapple for $11
- Bluegrass Mule – Jim Beam honey, ginger beer and lime for $11
- Mango Mojito – Cruzan rum, mango purée, hand-pressed lime juice and mint for $12
- Signature Bloody Mary – Effen vodka, loaded bloody Mary mix, salt and pepper, olive brine and candied bacon for $12
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa Pool is open daily from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. with food and drinks available from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. All times are subject to change based on weather and seasonality. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit WestinVegas.com or call (866) 837-4215.