Drybar, the country’s premier blowout bar, continues to expand its presence in Las Vegas, opening three locations in the city in just two years. The newest addition, opening April 20, 2018, is located on the first floor of Fashion Show, just steps from Las Vegas Boulevard between the Plaza entrance and Neiman Marcus (Photo credit: Jeff Green).
The third Las Vegas location joins existing shops at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, which opened December 2017, and The Miracle Mile Shops, which debuted July 2016.
Drybar Fashion Show will feature ten styling chairs in a shop spanning 1,858 square-feet. In addition to signature blowouts, the Fashion Show shop will also offer Dry Styling, where those short on time can have curls, braids and more styled.
Located in prime, luxury locations along The Las Vegas Strip, Drybar is thrilled to satisfy the need for amazing hair–all the time. All shops feature the signature elements that define the unique Drybar experience, and the Las Vegas outposts boast something unique worth celebrating: wine and Champagne at Fashion Show and full-service bars with signature cocktails at The Cosmopolitan and Miracle Mile—because there’s no better place to party than Vegas.
“It is amazing to now have three shops in Las Vegas,” said Alli Webb, Founder of Drybar. “There is so much happening here all of the time, and we are so excited to be able to give even more locals and visitors the confidence that comes with the perfect blowout.”
At the core of the experience is Drybar’s dedication to over-the-top customer service and obsessive attention to every last detail, and the Las Vegas shops are no exception. Drybar Las Vegas locations offer all of the company’s signature services including:
Drybar’s Full Style Menu:
- With all styles always available on tap, you can achieve your look of choice from an extensive menu of options including The Straight Up, The Manhattan, The Cosmo, The Mai Tai, The Cosmo-Tai, Southern Comfort, Dirty Martini, The Uptini, Old Fashioned, Shirley Temple or a style from the braid bar. Drybar’s menu has a look for every hair need.
Drybar’s Signature In-Shop Services:
- Offering in shop services ranging from a Classic Blowout, Uptini (aka an updo), Mudslide Treatment, Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot, Shirley Temple (special service available for ages 10 and under), Barfly Memberships, Dry Pro styling, weddings, group specials and parties, there are endless possibilities.
Drybar’s Line of Professional Hair Styling Products & Tools:
- Aptly named in keeping with the pervasive bar theme, all products are created for the perfect blowout including favorites like Buttercup Blow-Dryer, On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner, Triple Sec 3-in-1, Mr. Incredible Leave in Conditioner, Prep Rally, Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner and Detox Dry Shampoo.
Drybar’s Signature Design:
- Las Vegas locations maintain Drybar’s signature design, including custom Italian chairs, tufted fabric walls, marble bars with built-in phone docking stations and flat screens featuring cult favorite chick flicks.
Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. Drybar is on track to open 22 new locations in 2018, taking the total to 112 shops nationwide by the end of the year.
Drybar Las Vegas at Fashion Show – 3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Monday – Thursday 9AM-9PM
- Friday – Saturday 8AM-10PM
- Sunday 10AM-7PM*
Drybar Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – 3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Monday – Friday 7AM-10PM
- Saturday 8AM-10PM and Sunday 10AM-10PM*
Drybar Las Vegas at The Miracle Mile Shops – 3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Monday – Sunday 10AM-10PM*
Appointments can be booked online at www.thedrybar.com, through the Drybar iPhone app or by calling 877.379.2279.
*Store hours are tentative and subject to change.