Play the b-side, sleep on the cool side of the pillow, and be the leader of the pack with the new concept from House of Blues Las Vegas, B Side. B Side at House of Blues celebrates the flipside of something great; something that can be awesome on its own.
Opening to the public on Friday, April 6, B Side offers the perfect blend of the live music House of Blues is known for paired with an exceptional culinary experience. Guests can call 702-632-7607 or visit www.houseofblues.com/LasVegas/bside for additional information.
Featuring a new sound space with an intimate vibe, guests can look for an eclectic mix of performers, both local and national talent, who represent the best music. The extensive gastrolounge fare and cocktail menu reflects a dedication to the classic aesthetics of the space and revered vinyl anachronism that it praises; which often times contained something never before heard. This tradition is continued through B Side.
B Side menu includes:
- Devil n’ The Eggs – hard-boiled eggs, remoulade whipped yolks, crispy andouille, andouille oil
- Duck Duck Goose – french fries, confit duck, foie gras gravy, pepperoncini, fresno chiles, parmesan, scallion
- Chicken Fried Chicken Fries – crispy chicken, sawmill gravy, sunny up egg, scallions
- Hot Roasted Brussels – bacon, Louisiana hot sauce, bleu cheese crumbles
- Jarred Pickled Vegetables – seasonal vegetables, grilled Cajun flatbread, roasted garlic hummus
- Sweet Heat Shrimp – crispy shrimp, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper jelly
- Bacon Mac & Cheese – orecchiette, smoked gouda, white cheddar, parmesan
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad – chopped romaine and leaf, bleu cheese, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onions, avocado, hot sauce
- Heirloom Tomato & Watermelon – pistachios, spicy oj glaze, micro okra, whipped ranch
- Chicken & Waffles – bacon, blazin’ skulls butter, bourbon maple syrup
- Crispy Baby Back Ribs – Louisiana hot sauce, celery curls, ranch
- B Side Burger – angus beef or turkey patty, cheddar, provolone, roasted tomatoes, onions, arugula, b side burger sauce
- Southern Affection – marinated crispy chicken, pickled cucumbers, buttermilk biscuit, pickle aioli
- Steak in the Sticks – Cajun spiced garlic fries, b side steak sauce
- Lobster Smack & Cheese – pimento cheese sauce, lobster, orecchiette, buttered Ritz crackers
For those with a sweet tooth, guests can choose three selections from the Jarred Dessert Sampler including Banana Cream Pie (peanut butter cookie crumble and sweet cream), Strawberry Shortcake (buttermilk biscuit, marinated strawberries, sweet cream), S’mores (chocolate espresso mousse, coconut graham cracker, roasted marshmallow, fluff), Key Lime Pie (sweet cream, toasted coconut, coconut graham cracker, lime zest), or Butterscotch Pudding (chocolate cookie crumble, sweet cream, candied bacon).
Beer lovers unite with a variety of craft beer options from Nevada and the West including choices from Joseph James, Lovelady, Bad Beat, and Crafthaus. While cocktail lovers can enjoy new behind-the-bar creations including:
- Southern Lemonade – lemon and ginger infused Titos vodka, fresh lemon & lime juice, New Orleans bitters
- Cucumber Mule – mint infused Kettle One Vodka, cucumbers, fresh ginger, ginger bitters, agave
- Rum Julep – Pilar 24 rum, mole bitters, mint syrup
- Dove Margarita – Roca Patron tequila, pamplemousse rose liquor, lemon & grapefruit juice, grapefruit bitters, agave
- Kentucky Cooler – infused Knob Creek, cherry liquor, sweet black tea, luxardo cherries, mint
- Small Town Fashion – Makers Mark 46, Templeton Rye, cynar liquor, maple syrup, angostura, mole chocolate bitters
- Orchard Negroni – Roca Patron tequila, Creyente mezcal joven, carpano antica, apricot brandy, orange bitter