To welcome warmer weather and fresh trends for the season, the Las Vegas Fashion Council (LVFC) will host its first ever Spring Into Style event at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets on Wednesday, April 18 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. featuring a panel of style experts to share their top trends in beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more.
The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, with retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, David Yurman and many more, has recruited some of Las Vegas’ top stylists to share their season favorites, including:
- Christie Moeller, wardrobe stylist, writer and fashion blogger
- Courtney Bentley, producer of the “Fit, Fierce And Fabulous” podcast
- Oscar Camacho-Wate, professional makeup artist
- Marisela Altamirano, blogger and creator of diversecitystyle.com
- Kenzi Otteson and JayCee Wall, bloggers and creators of lifeofasister.com
Guests will enjoy giveaways, gift bags and raffle prizes and can shop for a cause with a portion of all proceeds to benefit the LVFC and their mission to further the Las Vegas fashion economy by providing and creating opportunities for emerging artists, students and designers.
The evening of fun and fashion is free and open to the public and will take place inside the Rose Court located across from Tory Burch. For more information, visit lasvegasfashioncouncil.com and stay up to date on upcoming events by following the LVFC on Twitter @LVFC_NV, Instagram @LVFC_NV and facebook.com/LasVegasFashionCouncil.