Memorial Day is not only the reverent occasion when we remember our fallen service members, but also has grown into the event that turns the last weekend in May into a three-day-long “Welcome Summer!” celebration. As such, the Las Vegas Monorail Company announces its Memorial Day weekend promotion, whereby guests can receive $5 off the purchase of 2- or 3-day multi-ride Monorail passes now through May 31.
Offered especially with Memorial Day weekend in mind, the offer will allow guests to take advantage of open-air and exciting, new amenities offered at the stops along the Monorail’s four-mile Strip route:
- At SLS Las Vegas, visit Umami Burger and Beer Garden for a festive craft brew on its open-air patio with a view of the Strip as well as the Sports Book.
- Westgate Las Vegas is home to the famous Race and Sports SuperBook, where sports bettors can take in a marathon viewing session of baseball—America’s favorite summer pastime—all weekend long.
- Take a Happy Half Hour rotation on the High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel at The LINQ Promenade. Enjoy 30 minutes of open bar along with expansive, Instagram-worthy photos of the Las Vegas Strip down below.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen is the newest destination for food lovers visiting Las Vegas. Guests feel like they are on the studio set of the famous reality television show, while indulging in modern lunch and dinner menus featuring Hell’s Kitchen signature dishes.
- See “Marilyn! The New Musical,” the brand-new show at Paris Las Vegas about Marilyn Monroe. It features an original score as well as songs made famous by the iconic bombshell.
- MGM Grand’s Wet Republic Ultra Pool pioneered Las Vegas’ now robust “daylife” scene. Stop by its massive 54,500-square-foot daytime venue comprising dipping pools, daybeds, tricked-out bungalows and party cabanas, as well tempting cuisine, signature cocktails and premium bottle and pitcher service.
To reserve tickets with the Memorial Day weekend discount, click here.