On May 18, M Resort Spa Casino will introduce an elevated culinary attraction: 16 – A Handcrafted Experience, open Friday – Tuesday from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m. Perched on the 16th floor of M Resort, this intimate venue will offer stunning, floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor patio, providing unmatched views of the Las Vegas skyline paired with a diverse menu of handcrafted cocktails and innovative shared plates (Pictured: Tonkatsu Ramen Soup).
“16 – A Handcrafted Experience is the first-of-its-kind culinary adventure at M Resort. It’s the ultimate place for those looking to enjoy handcrafted cocktails and enticing shared plates in an intimate, upscale environment,” said Michael Credico, Vice President of Food & Beverage Operations at M Resort Spa Casino. “We’re thrilled to be able to offer guests a place to kick-back, relax and take advantage of spectacular Las Vegas skyline views.”
Explore a robust menu of signature, classic and mid-century modern cocktails made from scratch with fresh juices and herbal-elements. Guests will also have the opportunity to sample a variety of fine wines and liquors via M Resort’s popular “Wine ATM.” Those who want to try a bit of everything can choose one, three, or five-ounce pours from a rotating selection of 40 options available nightly.
16’s signature cocktails include:
- The 16, the ultimate handcrafted experience, this thirst-quenching libation combines a variety of 16 different flavors to create a not-to-be-missed signature cocktail
- Savory Tonic a color-changing concoction poured with Empress gin, St-Germain and Fever Tree elderflower tonic
- Desert Sunset stirred with Cruzan light rum, fresh sweet and sour and Cartron Grenade pomegranate liqueur
- Thyme Drop featuring Absolut Citron, limoncello, Amaretto Disaronno and fresh sweet and sour
- Pompelmo Spritz made with Italicus Bergamotto liqueur, Cartron Pamplemousse liqueur, San Pellegrino grapefruit soda and Mionetto Prosecco
16’s classic and mid-century modern drinks include:
- Old Fashioned made with Redemption Rye, simple syrup, orange twist and Australian aromatic bitters
- Negroni with Aviation Gin, Cinzano 1757 Sweet Vermouth and Campari
- Sidecar stirred with Martell V.S. Cognac, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup
- Paper Plane with Bulleit Bourbon, aperol, fresh lemon juice and amaro nonino
- Famiglia Reale made with Aviation Gin, Cinzano 1757 Sweet Vermouth, Campari and brut champagne
Perfect for date night or an evening out with friends, guests can indulge in a variety of shareable plates including:
- Wagyu grilled tableside on a hot lava stone
- Australian Lamb Chops
- Pan-Seared Hokkaido Diver Scallops
- Braised “Smokin” Wagyu Short Ribs
- Tonkatsu Ramen Soup
Beginning Friday, May 18, 16 – A Handcrafted Experience will be serving its full menu of shared plates and signature cocktails Friday – Tuesday from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m. For more information, please visit themresort.com/dining/bars-and-lounges.