Osteria Costa, The Mirage’s newest Coastal Italian hotspot, now offers brunch. Available from 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. every Sunday, the menu features quintessential favorites with a Southern-Italian twist, including a mix of sweet and savory breakfast and lunch classics in addition to the restaurant’s most popular dinner items.
Brunch-goers are invited to revel in a festive midday feast which includes a selection of fluffy pancakes, hand-made paninis, fresh pastas and bottomless cocktails.
Brunch menu highlights include:
- Organic Eggs ‘Cacio e Pepe’: Available as an omelet or a scramble – the egg dish combines Caciocavallo sauce, pecorino romano, black pepper and is finished with pink peppercorn.
- Baba Al Rhum Toast: Coated in a rum-based syrup, the regionally inspired French toast is topped with caramelized bananas and Nutella.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: Two fluffy pancakes made with ricotta and lemon for a rich, creamy texture complete with blueberry conserva, whipped cream, powered sugar and fresh lemon zest.
- Avocado ‘Bruschetta’ Toast: Grilled sourdough bread smothered with avocado spread, calabrian chili oil, white-balsamic-pickled onions and a poached egg.
- Linguine Carbonara: House-made linguine tossed in authentic carbonara sauce with pecorino romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, pancetta, organic eggs and roasted onions.
- Bottomless Cocktails: Guests may enjoy refreshing selections of house-made sangria, mimosas, bloody mary’s or bellinis.
Osteria Costa is located at The Mirage on the casino level, adjacent to Pantry and Cravings Buffet. For reservations, call The Mirage Concierge at (702) 791-7111 or visit Open Table.
Hours of Operation are as follows:
- Brunch: Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Daily, 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.