The Mirage Hotel & Casino is welcoming summer with a warm “aloha” by kicking off Poola Days on Friday, June 22. A salute to the hotel’s Polynesian-themed roots, Poola Days will feature hula performances, pool party giveaways, food specials and more.
Hotel guests and visitors alike can enjoy the following special activations at the resort through Friday, Aug. 31:
- Hoola Parade – Hula dancers and poi twirlers will lead a parade out to the pool through the atrium and casino floor on select days throughout the summer.
- Pool Party – Guests can get into the Poola spirit with live music and complimentary leis on select pool party days. Cabana rentals and party packs including giant pool inflatables and beers are available for purchase.
- Poola Days Exclusive Cocktails – These tropical-inspired drinks, including the rum-based Poola Libre and Mahalo Mojito, are available two for $12 at Lobby Bar, Sports Bar and Center Bar.
- Dining Specials – Available every day throughout Poola Days, the “SPF” package includes two meals and one drink for $57, which can be redeemed at Cravings Buffet and LVB Burgers, plus a Pool Days Drink Special at Center Bar. Additional dining offers will be available throughout the season.
- Poola Days Offers – Seasonal promotions will be offered at various locations throughout The Mirage, including shops, the spa and Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.
- Elevated Experiences – Guests can reserve one of 16 cabanas and receive a Poola Days swag bag on select dates. Amenities include plush lounge chairs on a private patio, pool rafts, a misting system and mini-refrigerators with beverages and light refreshments. Cabana reservations are open to guests not staying at the hotel Monday through Thursday, and available to hotel guests every day of the week.
Poola Days at The Mirage are open from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. For cabana reservations, a calendar of events and more information on Poola Days offers, visit mirage.com/pooladays.