Give me liberty or give me bagels! To celebrate America’s birthday, Einstein Bros. Bagels is giving guests both with a flag-tastic buy one get one deal honoring those staying close to home on July 4th (Pictured: Midwest Sandwiches).
The nation’s largest bagel retailer is celebrating staycationers and America by taking guests on a cross-country road trip without ever having to leave the comfort of their hometown.
Beginning Monday, July 2 until Friday, July 6, guests who visit participating Einstein Bros. Bagels locations and present proof of local residence (i.e. driver’s license, library card, mail, etc.) will receive a buy-one, get-one offer on the brand’s new Flavors Across America menu.
The limited-time breakfast and lunch sandwiches are inspired by popular flavors from the Midwest, South and Southwest regions of the country:
- Cheesy Mac Breakfast – Mac & Cheese Bagel featuring Thick-Cut Bacon, Cage-Free Eggs and Cheddar Cheese (Midwest)
- Cheesy Mac Lunch – Mac & Cheese Bagel featuring Ham, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (Midwest)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Breakfast – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel featuring Crispy Chicken Breast, Cage-Free Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and Country Pepper Shmear (South)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Lunch – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel featuring Crispy Chicken Breast, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (South)
- Green Chile Egg White – Green Chile Bagel featuring Turkey Sausage, Egg Whites, Pepper Jack Cheese, Tomatillo Salsa and reduced fat Plain Shmear (Southwest)
- Green Chile Club – Green Chile Bagel featuring Turkey, Thick-Cut Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (Southwest)