Las Vegas’ premier wedding chapel company, Vegas Weddings, welcomes a new outdoor venue at Desert Shores with ceremony and reception packages available that cater to all budgets and needs. Situated in northwest Las Vegas, 20 minutes off the Strip and overlooking the tranquil Lake Jaqueline, Vegas Weddings By The Lake offers intimate ceremony-only experiences to an elegant all-inclusive ceremony and reception with views of the lush landscape.
“Our mission at Vegas Weddings is to provide our couples with world-class hospitality, personal service and exclusive experiences,” said Vegas Weddings Executive Director Melody Williams. “This unique venue gives couples a romantic oasis in the middle of the desert and we look forward to helping many couples celebrate in this elegant and modern setting. We truly have something for everyone.”
Couples can choose from two ceremony sites, The Lake Conservatory with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and romantic lighting, or The Waterfall Garden with a luscious greenery archway. The reception venue, The Waterfall Banquet room, features a customizable space for every couple to celebrate their special day.
Vegas Weddings will offer two ceremony-only packages starting at $999 which include a choice of one of the upscale venues, elegant floral, courtesy limousine transportation, professional photography and more. Ceremony and reception packages start at $3,099, including the Soiree Package, a brand new brunch celebration for couples to exchange nuptials over mimosas and breakfast buffet favorites in a bright, dreamy day time setting with plenty of time for the afterparty. The package includes:
- Choice of luxury venue
- 12-rose bouquet and matching boutonniere
- 15 candid ceremony images
- Professional videographer and wedding video with one DVD
- First glance
- Courtesy round trip limousine transportation service
- Marriage license service and final consultation
- Traditional wedding music
- Professional wedding planner and wedding day coordinator
- Certificate holder, guest book and pen, toasting flutes
- Two hour brunch reception and 20 person brunch buffet including fresh fruit and pastries and a choice of four hot selections
- Standard ivory linen and centerpieces
- 6 x 8 inch cake
Detailed information on all of the Weddings By The Lakes packages can be found at vegasweddings.com.