Chef Kerry Simon is offering an updated Sunday Brunch menu that will satisfy cravings of the pickiest eaters. With something for everyone, the Sunday Brunch will offer new items including:
- As an addition to the Panini and Bagel station, crepes will now be offered featuring delectable versions such as grilled vegetable and swiss, and nutella and banana
- Hot from the kitchen griddle, Chef Simon has added Anson Mills graham pancakes with whipped butter and pure maple syrup
- New benedicts include a lobster and havarti benedict with toasted brioche and béarnaise, a pulled pork benedict with corn bread and tomato hollandaise, and a steak hash benedict with crispy gold potatoes, prime tenderloin, poached egg, goat cheese and tomato queso
- The Bloody Mary Buffet features all the items for the “make your own” Bloody Mary and is all-you-can-drink for $10.
- A new Champagne Bar features all-you-can-drink Bellinis, Mimosas and champagne for just $16.
- The cost of brunch remains at $38 per person*; children 12 and under $12.
*The updated Sunday Brunch menu will be in effect in January 2010; including a special New Year’s Day Brunch on Friday, January 1 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. featuring the new menu as well as a prime rib station for $45 per person.
Simon at Palms Place is open seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. serving Chef Kerry Simon’s takes on American breakfast, lunch and dinner. With multiple dining room options and a full sushi bar, Simon is a great restaurant for a power breakfast or lunch, or a delicious dinner.
Simon at Palms Place
Palms Place Hotel & Spa at Palms Las Vegas
4381 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103