It’s tailgate time! On Sunday, September 9 and Monday, September 10, Downtown Las Vegas Events Center will kick-off a new football season at the Downtown Watch Zone with a host of fan festivities. As the largest Downtown Las Vegas football viewing party, viewers can touch down at the venue for a free event featuring comfortable seating, delicious bites, VIP offerings and more.
Doors open on Sunday at 9 a.m. and the game starts at 10 a.m. Monday evening will begin with doors opening at 4:30 p.m. and the game starts at 5:20 p.m. All viewing parties will run until the end of each game.
Downtown Watch Zone 2018
Serving as the ultimate hotspot for Las Vegas sports aficionados to get in the spirit all season long, the watch parties are complimentary for guests 21 and over and will include the following activities:
- Tasty food selections from American Coney Island and Project BBQ.
- A range of game-day beverage specials, including $32 beer buckets.
- Free public-play yard games, including corn hole stations and beer pong.
- Live reporting of the parties broadcasted by Vegas Stats & Information Network.
On-field tables can be reserved for $25, with the space accommodating groups of four to 12 guests and includes a $50 per person beverage minimum.
For an extra layer of luxury, private Man Caves fitting up to 20 guests are available for purchase. The decked-out spaces will include a number of exclusive offerings, including:
- Premium shaded space for guests to enjoy all day.
- An in-suite, 70″ television set for double the viewing fun.
- A personal beer pong table and corn hole set up.
- Two plush leather couches to relax in style.
- The best view of the venue’s 72 feet of HD LED screen.
- Access to a 2,200 square-foot pool where guests can beat the heat.
- A $500 beverage minimum to enjoy ice-cold beers and celebratory shots.
The weekly bashes will open doors at 9 a.m. and kickoff scheduled for 10 a.m. The downtown watch parties scheduled to occur every Sunday and for all Raiders games. For more information or to reserve a able or Man Cave, please visit www.downtownwatchzone.com.