CommunEATy, a new kind of social gathering, will host an exclusive late-night dining experience at Andre’s Bistro & Bar featuring a breakfast-themed menu on Saturday, Aug. 25 at 11 p.m. (Pictured: Andre’s Breakfast Sandwich)
Scott Green, corporate director of culinary operations, Golden Gaming, Chris Bulen and Chef de Cuisine Kevin Lopez, Andre’s Bistro & Bar, along with Executive Chef Sean Rainaldi, Flower Child, and Executive Chef Antonio Nunez, The Stove, will create this social dining experience.
CommunEATy’s mission is to EAT, learn and grow by delivering unique social gatherings designed to enhance the spirit and pride of the Las Vegas community.
These social dining experiences intend to expose the eclectic food and beverage talent in Las Vegas’ own backyard.
A portion of the evening’s proceeds will also benefit Notes with a Purpose.
- Scott Green – Corporate Culinary Director, Golden Gaming; Co-Founder of communEATy
- Chris Bulen – Culinary Development Leader, Andre’s Bistro & Bar
- Kevin Lopez – Chef de Cuisine, Andre’s Bistro & Bar
- Sean Rainaldi – Executive Chef, Flower Child
- Antonio Nunez – Executive Chef/Owner, The Stove
- TaChelle Lawson – Founder, FIG Brand Strategy Firm; Co-Founder of communEATy
- Saturday, Aug. 25
- 11 p.m. – Welcome cocktails and appetizers begin.
Midnight to 2 a.m. – 5-course dinner; cocktails and music.
Andre’s Bistro & Bar
6115 S. Fort Apache Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Andre’s Bistro & Bar is located at 6115 S. Fort Apache Rd., Suite 112 and open daily with Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and dinner served from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Sunday and Monday through Thursday) and 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Friday and Saturday) and weekend brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Find on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@AndresBistroBar). To book a table via OpenTable.com, click here.