The NHL and NBC Sports Group announced that nine Vegas Golden Knights games will be broadcast nationally on NBC Sports Network. All nine games will be NBCSN exclusive broadcasts, meaning the games will be shown on NBCSN throughout the U.S. and locally in the Las Vegas market.
AT&T SportsNet will broadcast the other 73 regular season Vegas Golden Knights games locally within the Golden Knights authorized distribution territory.
The national broadcast schedule is highlighted by the Golden Knights home opener against the Philadelphia Flyers on October 4. Vegas will also make an appearance on NBCSN in a 2018 Stanley Cup Final rematch against the Washington Capitals on October 10. In total, the Golden Knights will have five home games on NBCSN (October 4 against Philadelphia, November 14 against Anaheim, January 23 against Nashville, February 20 against Boston and March 17 against Edmonton) and will appear four more times on the network as the visiting team (October 10 at Washington, October 30 at Nashville, November 27 at Chicago and March 27 at Colorado).
Vegas Golden Knights Games Broadcast Nationally on NBC Sports Network (all times Pacific, schedule subject to change):
- Thursday, October 4 vs. Philadelphia at 7 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Wednesday, October 10 at Washington 5 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Tuesday, October 30 at Nashville 5 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Wednesday, November 14 vs. Anaheim 7:30 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Tuesday, November 27 at Chicago 5 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Wednesday, January 23 vs. Nashville at 7 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Wednesday, February 20 vs. Boston at 7 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Sunday, March 17 vs. Edmonton at 7 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Wednesday, March 27 at Colorado at 7 p.m. (NBCSN)
The Vegas Golden Knights are a National Hockey League franchise owned and operated by Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC. The Vegas Golden Knights were established by founding partners William Foley and his family and the Maloof family. For the latest news and information on the Golden Knights visit vegasgoldenknights.com. Fans can follow the team on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.