Lily Bar and Lounge at the Bellagio announces its innovative new cocktail program and dedicated live entertainment concept, Lily Live. Launching Aug. 19, the upscale lounge will debut an array of signature cocktails spanning refreshing on the rocks libations to unique pairings served straight up (Pictured: Cranberry Smash at Lily Bar & Lounge at Bellagio – Photo credit: Joe Janet)
The hand-crafted cocktails carefully curated by Hakkasan Group’s chief mixologist, Tim Weigel, include a selection of seasonal offerings and classic recipes with a modern twist.
- Lucky For You made with BarSol pisco, spiced pear liqueur, prickly pear, cane sugar and lime.
- Lily Blue with Absolut vodka, aloe vera liqueur, blueberry cane sugar, lime and sparkling wine.
- Mean Green Mule crafted with kiwi-infused Tito’s handmade vodka, cucumber, lime and ginger beer.
- Pillow Talk created with CÎROC French Vanilla vodka, Frangelico, white chocolate, espresso and coffee cotton candy.
- Collins Like You See It served with Ketel One Botanicals Peach & Orange Blossom vodka, watermelon, lemon and club soda.
- Some Like It Bitter poured with pink peppercorn-infused Belvedere vodka, Aperol, bergamot liqueur, jumani sake and Peychaud’s bitters.
- Mezcal Paloma crafted with El Silencio espadin mezcal, grapefruit, lime, rosemary and club soda.
- Steady as She Goes made with Bacardi 8 rum, banana liqueur, pineapple, coconut, guava, lime and aromatic bitters.
- Cranberry Smash with Virginia Black whiskey, cranberry liqueur, cranberry shrub, lemon and mint.
- Hibiscus Margarita created with Espolon silver tequila, hibiscus, agave nectar, lime and hibiscus foam.
- Barrel Smoked Old Fashioned curated with Bellagio Select Woodford Reserve, smoked old fashioned syrup, orange bitters and aromatic bitters.
- Blackberry Dreams poured with The Botanist gin, crème de mure, violet liqueur, pineapple, lime and muddled blackberries.
- Letter From Paris served with Sempé V.S.O.P. armagnac, vodka, rhubarb, ginger, grapefruit, muddled strawberries and sparkling wine.
Complementing the mixology program, guests can enjoy the sounds of Lily Live, a new live entertainment experience. Starting now, every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 p.m., Lily Live offers live music from classic and traditional pop genres. Highlighting a roster of local talent, performers include solo artists Jeremy Cornwell, Daniel Park and Shawn Eiferman, while bands gracing the stage include Harmon Eyes, STOKED! and Dino & The Sharps.
Lily Bar & Lounge is open daily from 5 p.m. to close.