Nearly 1,000 lively supporters will gather on the streets of gorgeous Tivoli Village to indulge in a night of wine, food, entertainment and shopping during this unique fundraiser (Pictured: Zowie Bowie).
Entertainment will include headliner The Shoutouts featuring Christy Molasky, “The Voice” Season 6 finalist Team Blake Ryan Whyte Maloney, one of Las Vegas’ favorite performers Zowie Bowie, former member of “The Lettermen” Mark Preston, Broadway talent Michelle Murlin, local entertainment couple Ashley & Aaron Fuller, among other surprises.
Throughout the evening, guests will feast on a variety of dishes from Tivoli Village’s array of specialty dining venues, as well as other local hotspots.
Participating restaurants include*:
- Echo & Rig
- BBD’s – Beers Burgers Desserts
- Sharky’s Modern Mexican Kitchen
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Hawthorn Grill
- Shake Shack
- Boathouse Asian Eatery
- Hussong’s Mexican Eatery
- Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill
- Leone Café
- Clubhouse Deli
- Persimmons – Firefly* and Tacos & Beer
- Leticia’s Mexican Cocina
- BRIO Tuscan Grille
- Michael Mina’s Strip Steak Restaurant
- *Restaurant list will continue to grow and is subject to change.
- Friday, Oct. 19, 2018
- 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Tivoli Village Las Vegas
400 S Rampart Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- $50 – General Admission – Includes wine and food tastings, as well as entertainment throughout the evening.
- $250 – VIP Admission – Includes All-Access Pass to wine and food tastings. A seat in the exclusive VIP concert stage area which includes a buffet-style dinner provided by Echo & Rig and wine delivery to your table.
- Sponsorships and tickets are available at www.jdrf.org/nevada/events/