JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants.
Football Food & Drink Specials – available during football season
- Hot Dog Cart – all season long and only during games:
- Thursday and Monday from 5 p.m. to end of game
- Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Drink specials available at all casino bars during games:
- $2 Miller Lite and Coors Light drafts
- $3 Peroni, Hop Valley Citrus Mistress IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel, Dos Equis Lager and Heineken bottles
- $8 buckets (5) Miller Lite or Coors Light
- $12 buckets (5) Peroni, Hop Valley Citrus Mistress IPA, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel, Dos Equis Lager or Heineken
- Place any Parlay for $50 or more and receive a $5 off coupon (can combine wagers)
- $5 off coupon can be used to purchase any of the following items:
- Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- Italian Sausage
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Strips
- Loaded Fries
- Rosh Hashanah menu additions – Sept. 9 and 10
- $19.99 with Rampart Rewards, $21.99 without card
- Yom Kippur menu additions – Sept. 19
- A combination of Steak and Seafood Night and traditional Jewish fare
- $19.99 with Rampart Rewards, $22.99 without card
- Buffet Prices: Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Southwest Fiesta Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $24.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $23.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood $18.99 with Rampart Rewards, $22.99 without card, $17.99 Senior (50+ with card)
Promenade Café Specials
- $7.99 Po’ Boy Dinner Special. Fried shrimp served on a toasted sub roll, served with French fries and a pickle. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials. Served midnight – 6 a.m. Seven specials to choose from, including shrimp cocktail, wings, pancakes and more.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6 – 9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4 – 11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6 – 11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7 – 11 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Sunday Prime Rib Dinner – 18oz Prime Rib served with mashed potatoes, creamy horseradish and au jus. Offered every Sunday from 5 – 10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner – 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $29 per person. Offered 5 – 10 p.m.
- Open daily
Happy for Happy Hour Specials
- Hawthorn Grill
- Monday – Friday from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Half off select drinks and bar menu items
- Live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday – Sunday from 5 – 7 p.m.
- $5 Select Wine, Sake and Sushi